The Student Room Group

As and a2 psychologist please read.

Pleeeease doesn't anybody have examplar A grade essays for humanistic cognitive social learning biological psychodynamic and behaviourist essays or psychology B unit 1. And te nature nurture essays and. Explanations of gender development. I have done and redone all of these multiple times but y teacher has failed to mark them. Apparently she has too much work to mark. I you Would really appreciate any of these.
Reply 1
Original post by MBT Bot
It's been a while since you posted and nobody's replied yet...maybe you should check out MarkedbyTeachers.com, TSR's sister site. It has the largest library of essays in the UK with over 173,000+ coursework, essays, homeworks etc.. all written by GCSE, A Level, University and IB students across all topics.

Handpicked examples show formative feedback comments from some brilliant teachers. Plus, reviews from A* students and hints, tips & common mistakes from their teacher team. You get access either by publishing some of your own work, or paying £4.99 for a month's access. Both ways give you unlimited access to all of the essays.

All their documents are submitted to Turnitin anti-plagiarism software, so it can't be misused, and the site's used by hundreds of thousands of UK teachers and students.

What's more, you can take a look around the site and preview the work, read reviews and teacher summaries AND view the hints and tips absolutely free. Click here to find out more...

Thanks but I already tied it thu don't have what I need plus there mark like only 14 papers of about 4 thousand !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending