The Student Room Group

the guy is mad bro

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Smurf
I have never said that anyone is shallow for having preferences. I have my preferences and it doesnt mean I cant feel down about white girls not liking Oriental guys. It is human nature. No one likes being thought of as unattractive by the people they like. But at the same time they dont have to date someone they dont find attractive just to not seem like a hypocrite.

What do you have to say about the sheer number of posts you have made concerning white girls?-17 pages for that matter! 17 PAGES! For me such vast amounts posted on the topic suggests a rather unhealty obsession...

The above bothers me because people will see them and think that other Indian/Chinese people are like this when the 99% are not. People do sterotype sometimes and I don't want that to be the case here. I don't want to feel, as would normal ethnic minority members, like we are being judged to have an obsession just because one person does. So by reading this hopefully I have achieved that a little.
Original post by Mourinho<3
No it would be hypocritical of me to say that "people are shallow:frown:" and then be so myself.

MOST IMPORTANTLY; Here is an interesting observation; go search, advanced, search by exact username "Mr Smurf" and keywords "white girls" 17:eek::eek::eek: pages of results come up lol

EDIT; Yes really 17 pages come up. No typo.

Is that it? I'm sure TSR has missed some out....
Reply 62
What do you have to say about the sheer number of posts you have made concerning white girls?-17 pages for that matter! 17 PAGES! For me such vast amounts posted on the topic suggests a rather unhealty obsession...

The above bothers me because people will see them and think that other Indian/Chinese people are like this when the 99% are not. People do sterotype sometimes and I don't want that to be the case here. I don't want to feel, as would normal ethnic minority members, like we are being judged to have an obsession just because one person does. So by reading this hopefully I have achieved that a little.

dont worry man. Most people ignore the desperate ramblings of Mr Smurf. He has a really unhealthy obsession with white women and blames his race for his own circumstances.
Original post by Rainingshame
Is that it? I'm sure TSR has missed some out....

I just feel that I can discuss with him whether his highly driven pursuit of white girls is good or not until the end of time. But the post count is there and it IS relavant to my grievance that his actions can make others look bad.
Im a British born Oriental guy who likes white girls and I can say that white girls just arent into Oriental guys. :frown:

disappointed in u :frown:
Original post by Yuma12
dont worry man. Most people ignore the desperate ramblings of Mr Smurf. He has a really unhealthy obsession with white women and blames his race for his own circumstances.

If a girl rejects me I say it was MY fault. Not my race. And even if my race as a factor then there is nothing I can do about it, just move on. Lifes tough but deal with it. I'm sure there are attractive Chinese girls to go for? Who don't dislike their own race?
Reply 66

Been a member since 2010, multiple posts per page (this thread alone could make it 18) and people bringing it up in a thread that has nothing to do with the subject (if I reply it will show up purely because of having "white girl" in it).
Reply 67
Original post by Bellissima
disappointed in u :frown:

Its true though. :frown:
Been a member since 2010, multiple posts per page (this thread alone could make it 18) and people bringing it up in a thread that has nothing to do with the subject (if I reply it will show up purely because of having "white girl" in it).

You're entitled to your opinion but I do agree with the majority of people on here:smile:. That you pop up with the same complaint so often does upset me for the reason I have given. If the content of what you have posted is read it can actually be seen that you are, to me anyway, too persistent in your moaning.
Reply 69
I am a white female.
My boyfriend is a (non BBC) chinese male.
Doesnt stop you from seeing Oriental girls with white guys. Just not the reverse type of that couple.

Because Britain and USA are predominantly white countries, that's why.
Reply 71
Off topic but I really hate it when you see those oriental guys into the whole break dancing stuff

It's so corny :lol:
Reply 72
Original post by InternetGangster
Because Britain and USA are predominantly white countries, that's why.

So you see Oriental girls with white guys because they are predominantly white countries. But you dont see Oriental guys with white girls because we are ethnic minorities? :lolwut:
Reply 73
Original post by 2ndClass
Off topic but I really hate it when you see those oriental guys into the whole break dancing stuff

It's so corny :lol:

Why, because they arent black? :eyeball:
Im a British born Oriental guy who likes white girls and I can say that white girls just arent into Oriental guys. :frown:

Lol. This never, ever gets old.
Reply 75
Why, because they arent black? :eyeball:

To be honest that has something to do with it.
So you see Oriental girls with white guys because they are predominantly white countries. But you dont see Oriental guys with white girls because we are ethnic minorities? :lolwut:

I see Chinese guys with white girls, white guys with Chinese girls, Indian guys with white girls, white guys with indian girls. Honestly I do. There is no great conspiracy to deny the ethnic minorities love.
Reply 77
I see Chinese guys with white girls, white guys with Chinese girls, Indian guys with white girls, white guys with indian girls. Honestly I do. There is no great conspiracy to deny the ethnic minorities love.

I was replying to someone that didn't make sense.
Original post by Piko_Piko
Lol. This never, ever gets old.

This never ceases to be an embarrasingly common issue. I mean if all the complaining would change something then fine, but as if turning to TSR on such a continual basis will do anything...

I still haven't got an answer to my question-why not be like the rest of the world and go for girls who find you attractive?This is for the individual complaining about white girls supposedly not going for ethnic minorities.

If a girl turns you down, find another. If after years all girls turn you down who you find attractive you most likely are; aiming too high, physically unattractive (overweight, too skinny for example), personality wise somewhat flawed, all of the above.
(edited 11 years ago)
I just feel that I can discuss with him whether his highly driven pursuit of white girls is good or not until the end of time. But the post count is there and it IS relavant to my grievance that his actions can make others look bad.

I decided not to argue but simply be amused at his posts...sounds horrible but I swear at one point in the summer he had 2 or 3 threads about it in the span of 2 days!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending