The Student Room Group

Alex Jones destroys Piers Morgan

(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

Hilarious
Reply 2
Wow and people follow that guy Alex Jones in America? Sets such a bad example to be broadcast across the nation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I actually found Alex Jones really funny. I can imagine that he rants like this at the TV.

Probably my favourite part:

" Why did you get fired from the Daily Mirror for putting out fake stories? You’re a hatchet man of the New World Order. You think you’re a tough guy? Have me back with a boxing ring and I’ll wear red, white, and blue, and you’ll wear your Jolly Roger "

Oh and then the British accent...he actually sounded insane by that point.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
The only thing he destroyed is a few of my brain cells by me having to endure watching that!
I don't think shouting over someone for 13 minutes counts as destroying, btw.
Reply 6
Yeah, because a few civilians with some assault rifles is going to defeat a rogue Government with tanks, fighter jets, bombers, aircraft carriers, destroyers, submarines, nuclear weapons, cruise missiles etc.. etc.. Stupid idea.

Also awful use of statistics when comparing it to the UK, they have 3 times the murder rate. Can't take anything the guy says seriously when he blatantly lies.

"Suicide mass muder pills" LOL, what an idiot.
(edited 11 years ago)
And all these wild statements, Jesus
Reply 8
Alex jones is angry the world didnt end.
What an absolute moron.

"I sleep well at night knowing I can protect my family"

No, not when that robber breaks in, steals your gun and shoots you with it...
(edited 11 years ago)
Surely the proof that America's Gun Problem isn't as bad as people think it is should just be the fact that no-one has shot Piers Morgan yet.
Reply 11
Original post by + polarity -
I don't think shouting over someone for 13 minutes counts as destroying, btw.

He was just giving Piers a taste of his own medicine.
Reply 12
Why would you title this "Alex Jones destroys Piers Morgan" Alex Jones is a nutcase and he was insulting your country and your countrymen. 1776 all over again? You all should be outraged, he just made a call to war with Britain. He didn't destroy Morgan he acted like a lunatic during an interview.

I don't get why Brits dislike Piers Morgan so much, I know there was that hacking scandal with the Daily Mirror but come on he can be forgiven that. Most people in media do much worse things and are still respected, just look at Rupert Murdoch and Conrad Black. I get the feeling that Piers Morgan moved to the States because he was Britain's black sheep - which is why I like him - though now he's in America people from both countries hate him.
Original post by PsychoShaman
He was just giving Piers a taste of his own medicine.

You mean mass murder pills?
Reply 14
Jones is a conspiracy theorist and a fraud
Reply 15
Original post by Idle
Yeah, because a few civilians with some assault rifles is going to defeat a rogue Government with tanks, fighter jets, bombers, aircraft carriers, destroyers, submarines, nuclear weapons, cruise missiles etc.. etc.. Stupid idea.

Also awful use of statistics when comparing it to the UK, they have 3 times the murder rate. Can't take anything the guy says seriously when he blatantly lies.

"Suicide mass muder pills" LOL, what an idiot.

1. Not everyone in the military is going to be a stooge for their government. You're naive to think that if the government decided to, say, round up everyone and put them into FEMA camps there wouldn't be dissenters from the military/government. And basically you're arguing that "well, the government is more powerful than us so we should just give up."

2. Guns also protect from other citizens. I sleep well knowing that if someone broke into my house I'd legally be able to shoot him/her in the face.

3. Most of the gun deaths in America extremely inflated by SUICIDES or gangbanging morons shooting each other up.

4. UK is the most violent country in Europe. Switzerland is one of the lowest and guess what? They all have guns there.
Reply 16
What a complete moron
Reply 17
...And the thing about Mexico banning guns and having a ridiculous number of murders each year is laughable. Where does he think Mexicans get their guns? The United States. All of the violence in Mexico is driven by the US, and drug cartels are so prolific because they are there to feed America's hunger for drugs.

Piers Morgan's best retort: "you're a very loud man, you make a lot of noise" at 3:10.
(edited 11 years ago)
It's a rare event indeed when Piers Morgan doesn't come across as the biggest **** in a debate.
it would actually be quite funny if he was deported, no more cnn and no more america's got no talent.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending