The Student Room Group

GCSE English, 9/01/13

Hi all :smile:

So, i'm taking my GCSE Eng Lit exam tomorrow with i guess quite a few of you, mine is on To Kill a Mockingbird and An Inspector Calls, and i thought it would be fun (i say this lightly) to do a little bit of quizzing?

Oh, i don't know, i'm bored and i don't fancy real revision anymore! :colondollar:
Reply 1
I see... You want us to quiz you? Okay give me a quote which suggests the inspector knew the dead girl (forgotten her names) personally? :cool:
Reply 2
Original post by Jacklinio
I see... You want us to quiz you? Okay give me a quote which suggests the inspector knew the dead girl (forgotten her names) personally? :cool:

How about "she was here alone, friendless, almost penniless, desperate. She needed not only money but advice, sympathy, friendliness."

Andddd, i think it's because he utilises what she would most likely have wanted in that time of need and presented in a personal way, so it seems like he knew her?

Thanks! What are you studying?
Reply 3
Original post by FuzzingSas
How about "she was here alone, friendless, almost penniless, desperate. She needed not only money but advice, sympathy, friendliness."

Andddd, i think it's because he utilises what she would most likely have wanted in that time of need and presented in a personal way, so it seems like he knew her?

Thanks! What are you studying?

I think that's great! I am AS level now but did An Inspector Calls last year, I loved it though! Good luck in your exam tomorrow :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Jacklinio
I think that's great! I am AS level now but did An Inspector Calls last year, I loved it though! Good luck in your exam tomorrow :biggrin:

Cool! I plan to take A-level english as a cert :biggrin:

Thanks very much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending