The Student Room Group

do boys hate me because i have small boobs?

Are small boobs bad?
What if its a pretty girl who is skinny, but just has really small boobs? are they less sexy?

Would you rather a girl with fake big boobs or with small boobs?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
id rather small boobs as theyre actually boobs... fakes arent really my cup of tea. besides boobs are boobs guys generally speaking couldnt give a monkeys about the size unless theyre non existant,
plus small ones = less sag = win.
They probably don't like your insecurities with boob size
Reply 3
Hate is far to strong a word for boob size. As a gay my opinion might be less valid but big boobs make a woman look like a proper skank and they might well not be,well probably aren't.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Are small boobs bad?
What if its a pretty girl who is skinny, but just has really small boobs? are they less sexy?

small > fake imo

but i know plenty of guys dont mind fake as long as its big.
Reply 5
No. There is no general overall preference. Some guys like small boobs - they find them more feminine, prettier, perkier, whatever - and some guys like big boobs - because BOOBS.

If guys hate you it's because either you look like Quasimodo's twin sister or you have the personality of an asparagus.
In terms of niceness -

big natural > small > big fake

It really isn't the be all and end all of physical attraction though.
Original post by IlexBlue
No. There is no general overall preference. Some guys like small boobs - they find them more feminine, prettier, perkier, whatever - and some guys like big boobs - because BOOBS.

If guys hate you it's because either you look like Quasimodo's twin sister or you have the personality of an asparagus.

Harsh, I find asparagus to have intriguing personalities :colonhash:
No.
Reply 9
Are small boobs bad?

I love girls with small boobs. :colondollar:

Give me a 32/34 B/C girl ANY DAY.
Original post by IlexBlue

Well, that being said, there are clearly some sizes that a lot of men will prefer, and some sizes that only a minority of men will prefer. So it's not like it's the case that you'll find an equal number of men who prefer the flat chested look as who prefer the well endowed look or anything like that.
Asparagus makes your wee smell funny. It does mine anyway.
Original post by cambio wechsel
Asparagus makes your wee smell funny. It does mine anyway.

See, the problem you have there is smelling your own wee. I found things improved once I stopped smelling mine :cool:
i'd take fake, big funbags anyday tbh
Reply 14
If you're underage I did not answer this, but guys are only picky about breasts during high school, they're never a game changer after you've entered university. Some like them big, some like them small, some like certain types of nipples, but in the end as long as it's two breasts on a female body we all will make due with what's there.
Reply 15
Are small boobs bad?

A pretty girl who is skinny and has small boobs would not be a problem to me, not in the slightest.
Reply 16
I don't hate you because you have small boobs, you have small boobs because I hate you.

I'm joking, I think there are a lot of men who do not worry about boob size.
Reply 17
I think the important of boob size is greatly overexagerated. Sure most guys like boobs but they certainly aren't the most important thing, at least not for most guys. They are more of a nice addition than a requirement for being atractive. Attractive girls with small boobs are still attractive.
Reply 18
Are small boobs bad?

I understand that you're insecure but I don't see why you're in a dilemma about such a superficial aspect of being human.

I mean, if your partner is seeing you based solely on the volume of your breasts, it's probably not a healthy relationship in the first place.

When your time comes around, you'll find a guy who is into you for who you are, not what you are. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 19
Are small boobs bad?

Lack of large melons doesn't stop a girl from getting male attention. A confident, small-breasted woman may be seen as more attractive and sexy than a large-breasted woman who was insecure and got implants.

I'm sorry to inform you that having sweet, small strawberries means you can't be in a relationship with guys that only like a girl for her gorgeous, giant guzungas. You might have to find someone who can appreciate proportion.

You're not hated, it's understandable that you can feel insecure at times though, pm me if you want to chat about it ^_^

Quick Reply

Latest