The Student Room Group

Help on narrowing down my uni choices for Fine Art please?

This poll is closed

Which would you least recommend for a Fine Art undergrad degree course?

Aberystwyth 0%
Bath Spa 100%
UWE Bristol 0%
Goldsmiths 0%
Reading 0%
UAL (Central Saint Martin's)0%
Total votes: 1
Hi,

I am applying for Fine Art this year and i'm having trouble narrowing down my choices. I have currently narrowed it down to 7, one of which i will definitely apply to in case i do want to stay at home (Cardiff Met). I have four more to choose and i have UWE Bristol, Aberystwyth, Bath Spa, Reading, St. Martin's and Goldsmiths left to choose from.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/comment you can give me! (:

Jay_ney
(edited 11 years ago)
Bath Spa would be my recommendation - the Uni site itself is beautiful, its a great 'arty' city to study/live in, and this Uni has a good reputation for Creative subjects.
Reply 2
Original post by returnmigrant
Bath Spa would be my recommendation - the Uni site itself is beautiful, its a great 'arty' city to study/live in, and this Uni has a good reputation for Creative subjects.

Thank you! I have been told that (:
Do you have one which you would recommend the least?
Reply 3
I was stuck on 7 choices for a while too, but this website really helped me: http://unistats.co.uk/ you can see responses to the student survey for specifically fine art students at each of your chosen unis :smile: it was particularly helpful that it tells you the amount of contact time you get with tutors, as in my opinion it is important to have as much as possible when youre paying £9000 a year :P

...also i applied to bath spa :wink:
Reply 4
Original post by n-a-o-m-i
I was stuck on 7 choices for a while too, but this website really helped me: http://unistats.co.uk/ you can see responses to the student survey for specifically fine art students at each of your chosen unis :smile: it was particularly helpful that it tells you the amount of contact time you get with tutors, as in my opinion it is important to have as much as possible when youre paying £9000 a year :P

...also i applied to bath spa :wink:

Thank you soo much!! I have looked at the website and it has really helped me narrowed down what I want for a university and a course. I haven't sent off my application yet but i have chosen Cardiff Met, Bath Spa, UWE Bristol, Goldsmiths and Saint Martin's so might see you in Bath Spa :tongue:

Again, many thanks!!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest