The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by GBE300
It means i run essex...GBE BABY #BANG BANG

I still dont know what it means
Reply 41
Original post by redferry
Yeah I've heard that but I'm pretty content, would't want that to happen then masturbating to be crapper when I don't have access to one I guess.
I thought about getting one for while my bf was away but then I realised there are a lot of things I would rather spend the money on.

Fair enough, you can pick up a Bullet for a tenner though :cool:
Reply 42
Original post by Steevee
Fair enough, you can pick up a Bullet for a tenner though :cool:

But equally I could buy some really nice cheese and a packet of strawberries for a tenner, and I know which I would rather have! :P
Reply 43
Original post by redferry
But equally I could buy some really nice cheese and a packet of strawberries for a tenner, and I know which I would rather have! :P

Haha, fair enough :P
The I am a guy option made me laugh. haha.
Reply 45
I agree that there is more stigma for us guys, i was to scared to buy one so i created my own home made sex doll.

20090605wtfyh0010169827.jpg

Pretty hot, eh.
Reply 46
Original post by DorianGrayism
The I am a guy option made me laugh. haha.

Most of those that have answered the poll are guys :biggrin:
Reply 47
Original post by Mangaka
I agree that there is more stigma for us guys, i was to scared to buy one so i created my own home made sex doll.

20090605wtfyh0010169827.jpg

Pretty hot, eh.

Ermmmmm ok then :erm:
I was away for a while and my mom ended up moving house. Just so happens that she found my sex toy stash under my bed. Apparently her and my aunt had great fun trying to sell off my clitclip at the local bootsale hahaha. Couldn't believe it when I heard it. I keep all of my stuff in their original packaging so they obviously thought it was still new... -_-;; I'm just grateful I took my rabbit with me when I was gone though... couldn't imagine what their reaction to that would have been. Hillarious, I'm sure!
I have a little bullet that my boyfriend bought me as a gift :colondollar: He doesn't feel threatened, at we actually use it a lot together - sometimes on him, he enjoys the sensation nearly as much as I do. He has expressed interest in other sex toys for himself, a ring being a main one, as that can pleasure us both potentially. I think stigma should be lifted - embrace your sexuality and make yourself feel amazing!
Reply 50
Well my partner bought it for me so it would be rather rude not to use it, don't you agree? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Charcharx
Thats what I said in an earlier post, I don't know any guys that would admit to using one.

I actually know the answer to my question, I just wanted to know what others thought.

It comes down to the fact that it is much easier for women to get sex than it is for men. Women buy sex toys out of choice, men (are perceived to) buy sex toys when they can't get laid. What else do you think when someone has a sex doll? He is some weird creep who can't cope with normal human interaction with women.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, I have two. One is a standard vibrator that I use. The other is a set of love eggs. I only really wear them sometimes around the house- I've not really ventured outside much with them in. I prefer my vibe but get a kick out of wearing the eggs. Its more abotut only you knowing you're wearing them rather than getting pleasure from them- they are really designed for kegel exercises. I'm trying to be as tight as I can for when I finally do have sex.

I only bought both quite recently. I'm 23 and a virgin. I just found I really needed to exerience a few things, ya' know!!

the hell are love eggs?
Reply 53
I have one of the bigger bullets, i dont really use it as i live with my bf now so if im in the mood, he's normally around.

We dont use it together, he isnt threatened or bothered by it, just prefers to do the job himself

I would love to get a rabbit!
Original post by Jakeh
Really think this forum needs an 18+ section where it's okay to discuss this stuff, it would be much better for a lot of people on this site.

Alright Jakey! Just a little reminder that some of us are capable of holding a perfectly reasonable sexual conversation without finishing it emotionally or mentally scarred. :tongue:

Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, I have two. One is a standard vibrator that I use. The other is a set of love eggs. I only really wear them sometimes around the house- I've not really ventured outside much with them in. I prefer my vibe but get a kick out of wearing the eggs. Its more abotut only you knowing you're wearing them rather than getting pleasure from them- they are really designed for kegel exercises. I'm trying to be as tight as I can for when I finally do have sex.

I only bought both quite recently. I'm 23 and a virgin. I just found I really needed to exerience a few things, ya' know!!

Surly you'd be tighter if you hadn't been using a vibrator...? You seriously don't want to be as you can though. You'll put all that effort in and then have to waste time undoing it all. I think most girls will vouch that it's plenty painful without 'training yourself up' before hand.

Original post by GBE300
You really need to get a life man for real, if i read the dictionary and look up the word BEG i see your face next to it..real talk.

I highly recommend reading the dictionary, perhaps then your insults would make a little more sense. Although, with your poor grammar I suppose it's unlikely.
Reply 55
Original post by GBE300
You really need to get a life man for real, if i read the dictionary and look up the word BEG i see your face next to it..real talk.

Yeah bro cause using the word beg makes sense in that aspect. You keep thinking you're the big man over the net, for real bro. You have got no clue little virgin, go talk like da gangsta from da ghetto when you probably sat there in your middle class home. Literally, real talk, scum.
Reply 56
Original post by Charcharx
Out of intrest why would you never consider it? Im intrigued as to what you would use though :colone:

Think a pocket pussy/fleshlight just isn't worth the effort, the stigma or any of what it actually does, I can get sex without it and it's much better, if I need to masturbate my hands do a fine job rather than spend on a more expensive alternative than women, fleshlights can be around £30-£50 and that to me isn't worth the benefit, they also need so much upkeep and I really don't think they're worth it.

I'm not going to list what I've used/havent used - if you're that interested you can pm me, but its not a big deal.
I've got a vibrator that my friend got me for Christmas, haven't opened it yet though :tongue:
I have a small bullet but it isn't that great - I really want a rabbit! There's so many though, I wouldn't know which one to get.
Reply 59
Girls, if interested, holla at your man:tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending