The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Special Needs & Inclusion Studies 2013 at University of Wolverhampton

Scroll to see replies

Thanks :-) I live in walsall so not too far from campus how about you?
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by staceyjane22
Thanks :-) I live in walsall so not too far from campus how about you?

Are you moving onto campus then or not? I live in Sheffield so am moving onto campus.. Can't wait. I just need to get the grades now! What do you do? xxx
I have my own flat in walsall so ill be staying here, its only 15 minute walk away so its all good :-) good luck on getting your grades, I work in a bar atm on weekend in walsall xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,
Got a conditional offer for Special Needs and Inclusion Studies and Educational Studies,
Anyone doing this course?
Living in Halls?- Saying that not even applied yet ha!

x
Original post by JasmineJade
Hi,
Got a conditional offer for Special Needs and Inclusion Studies and Educational Studies,

x

I'm doing childhood and family studies with special needs and inclusion studies :smile:
At walsall campus, are you?
I've got my place in the ensuite rooms at walsall campus :smile:
PM me if you like, it's great to make friends :smile:
Im doing childhood and family studies and special needs and inclusion studies walsall campus xx
Reply 46
Hi,

x

Hi, I'm going to do something similar deaf studies special needs and inclusion studies. I've got a place at City Campus Ensuit :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Hi,

x

Snap!
Applied for accommodation yet? Staying at Walsall?
Where are you from? :-)
xx
Reply 48
Original post by staceyjane22
I have my own flat in walsall so ill be staying here, its only 15 minute walk away so its all good :-) good luck on getting your grades, I work in a bar atm on weekend in walsall xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good then :-) thanks, spending all my time revising ahha!
Excited to start? xx
Hello all,

I am also starting this course in September, so excited I took my DBS form in yesterday, I live about 20 mins away from the UNI so wont be staying on campus really cant wait for September to come round.

Yvette xx
Reply 50
Did anyone have their Disclosure check done?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Guzel
Did anyone have their Disclosure check done?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,

If you mean a previous one I wasnt aloud to use mine from April as the University have to complete their own for placements.

I sent mine back two weeks ago can take up to six weeks to come back tho, have you received yours back already?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 52
Original post by yvette.hudson
Hi,

If you mean a previous one I wasnt aloud to use mine from April as the University have to complete their own for placements.

I sent mine back two weeks ago can take up to six weeks to come back tho, have you received yours back already?

Hi, they sent me a form a week ago and on Monday I have a appointment with Cherry Weston
Original post by Guzel
Hi, they sent me a form a week ago and on Monday I have a appointment with Cherry Weston

I didnt have an appointment it just said take it in when you can.
Reply 54
Reply 55
Hi all :biggrin:

I'll be doing this course too but can't find any kind of provisional timetable anywhere?

I live in Telford and have a little boy who is settled in school, so I'll be travelling to Uni... If anyone has any clue as to what days we'll be in that'd be great as I need to book places at breakfast and after school clubs for my little man :/
Original post by lelson87
Hi all :biggrin:

I'll be doing this course too but can't find any kind of provisional timetable anywhere?

I live in Telford and have a little boy who is settled in school, so I'll be travelling to Uni... If anyone has any clue as to what days we'll be in that'd be great as I need to book places at breakfast and after school clubs for my little man :/

Hi :smile: I would say that you need to tell the school that provisionally you want a place for both for every day. There isn't a provisional timetable available and I don't think there will be till either late august or when the course starts in september.
If you have a place for every day for both breakfast club and after school club then at least you can cancel the days when you know you're free :smile:

Nice to meet you btw :smile: I'm Kat
Reply 57
Original post by kat_allen
Hi :smile: I would say that you need to tell the school that provisionally you want a place for both for every day. There isn't a provisional timetable available and I don't think there will be till either late august or when the course starts in september.
If you have a place for every day for both breakfast club and after school club then at least you can cancel the days when you know you're free :smile:

Nice to meet you btw :smile: I'm Kat

That's what I was going to do but didn't want it to end up costing a fortune at I'm not sure how they work if a place is booked etc.... Will speak to them tomorrow and sort it :smile:

Nice to meet you too, I'm Lou :smile:
Original post by lelson87
That's what I was going to do but didn't want it to end up costing a fortune at I'm not sure how they work if a place is booked etc.... Will speak to them tomorrow and sort it :smile:

Nice to meet you too, I'm Lou :smile:

Hello,

If you go onto your e:vision and click on your application page you can see an indicative timetable and it tells you which day your on for which module and you can kind of guess from there ive got Monday, Tuesday and Thursday but thats without any tutorials. Also if you cant make a lecture you can swap and go to the other groups as long as you clwar it wirh your tutor, my little girl will be in school too dont think its too many days where you'll moss the school run.

Yvette :smile:
Reply 59
Original post by yvette.hudson
Hello,

If you go onto your e:vision and click on your application page you can see an indicative timetable and it tells you which day your on for which module and you can kind of guess from there ive got Monday, Tuesday and Thursday but thats without any tutorials. Also if you cant make a lecture you can swap and go to the other groups as long as you clwar it wirh your tutor, my little girl will be in school too dont think its too many days where you'll moss the school run.

Yvette :smile:

I may just be being really dim but I've checked on there and there's no indicative timetable :/ I'll just let the school clubs know I need little man booking in for every day provionally for the first few weeks until I know what's what :smile:

Nice to meet you :biggrin: I'm being a huge geek and am excited to start already lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending