The Student Room Group

Does this happen to you?

I keep having these really sexual daydreams involving a friend of mine. I am quite attracted to him but I've never really felt the erge to pursue him. It's always after we have long in depth conversation that these little "fantasies" occur or if after we spend time together. Does this happen to anyone else? Does this mean I might like him more than I think?
Reply 1
Bump
You do fancy him. Thats all there is too it.
Reply 3
Imagine if he has the same dream but about you?

I think you should tell him
Reply 4
Is he one of very few friends of the gender you're attracted to that you feel you can have these in-depth discussions with? Maybe you're attracted to the closeness and intimacy? Then again, you could properly fancy him, but you just seem quite unsure of your own feelings.
Reply 5
Original post by tomclarky
Imagine if he has the same dream but about you?

I think you should tell him

Hmm yeah I think I will have to ask him hypothetically
Reply 6
Original post by T_x
Is he one of very few friends of the gender you're attracted to that you feel you can have these in-depth discussions with? Maybe you're attracted to the closeness and intimacy? Then again, you could properly fancy him, but you just seem quite unsure of your own feelings.

Yes, I have a couple other male friends I talk to for long periods of time but I do not have any random thoughts about them. I really don't know what I'm scared of, I had a few butterflies in my stomach today when he walked past me today
Reply 7
I've had daydreams like this about most of my male friends even though I never would do anything in real life. Maybe you do like him though if you get butterflies when he walks past

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending