This poll is closed

UCL is the best place for...

Medicine9%
Law18%
Economics41%
Mathematics9%
Other (please specify below)23%
Total votes: 44
If you had to pick one subject that UCL is best at which it will...

These courses were picked randomly out of a hat of all the courses and is no reflection upon people who frequently use the forum...

I just wanted to add this is NOT a popularity to contest...

And no-one can influence the poll in any means shape or form...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Revenged
These courses were picked randomly out of a hat of all the courses and is no reflection upon people who frequently use the forum...

:rolleyes:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I don't know what to pick as UCL has top class Economics, Law and Medicine departments. All I'll say is that although the Mathematics department is very good, it's not world class.
Where is the option for PhD Sex, Drugs and Having Fun? :confused:
Reply 4
Wasn't there another similar thread some time ago? Discussing the most respected course at UCL, or something to that extent.
Reply 5
English, Architecture, Fine Art, German, Italian, . . .
BSc Pub Crawl.
Reply 7
Knogle
Wasn't there another similar thread some time ago? Discussing the most respected course at UCL, or something to that extent.

LOL...

Go to your precious LSE forum and just about every single thread in LSE forum discusses the most respected course there... and it is exceptionally dull - like the entire forum - the only thing that is remotely interesting is the LSE general chat thread which is all due to Xanthe... but that is probably only because it has been taken over by UCL students and LSE wannabe students...

Anyway, there is a 7 day limit to this thing and rep would be given to the winner...

Over and out...
Reply 8
uthinkilltellu
BSc Pub Crawl.

No the course you are thinking of is BSc "Viking Studies"...
Rep will be given to the winner? :rofl: I'd better change my name to Economics then. :wink:
Reply 10
Angel Interceptor
Rep will be given to the winner? :rofl: I'd better change my name to Economics then. :wink:

Yes exactly...

The alternative would be to have a sex changed operation... but this may hurt slightly more...
Reply 11
Revenged

LOL...

Go to your precious LSE forum and just about every single thread in LSE forum discusses the most respected course there... and it is exceptionally dull - like the entire forum - the only thing that is remotely interesting is the LSE general chat thread which is all due to Xanthe... but that is probably only because it has been taken over by UCL students and LSE wannabe students...

Anyway, there is a 7 day limit to this thing and rep would be given to the winner...

Over and out...

What the heck was that about? I didn't even do anything to provoke you or insult UCL. :rolleyes:
Reply 12
Knogle
What the heck was that about? I didn't even do anything to provoke you or insult UCL. :rolleyes:

Your anti-Norwegian tone is distasteful...

Go heck yourself off my poll... Thank you
Reply 13
Revenged

:toofunny: You Norwegian medics crack me up. :wink: :rolleyes:
Reply 14
Revenged
Your anti-Norwegian tone is distasteful...

Go heck yourself off my poll... Thank you

I think you need to head out and realise that a world exists out there. A world that doesn't revolve around you.

Anyway, hasta luego.
Reply 15
Revenged
the only thing that is remotely interesting is the LSE general chat thread which is all due to Xanthe...

Why, thank you my dear.
Reply 16
Knogle
I think you need to head out and realise that a world exists out there. A world that doesn't revolve around you.

Anyway, hasta luego.

Hasta luego mi corazon :rolleyes:
Statistics...

It's the first statistics department in the world.
Reply 18
jinsisi
Statistics...

It's the first statistics department in the world.

This is not surprising considering UCL was the first university built in the world
Reply 19

:rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending