The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Withdraw one of my choices, notify LSE?

Hi,

I had initially applied to Mathematics and Economics and straight Economics.

However, after I have read multiple threads on tsr about how applying to multiple majors only hurt their chances, I cancelled my application for Mathematics and Economics, and kept Economics on UCAS.

Should I send LSE an extra email notifying this new information? or are they already aware of this information?

Thank You in advance!
If you applied at LSE for both of these courses then i do not think you need to as they would have recieved that information. But just to be sure i would contact them anyway. If you have applied at these courses at different unis then no because other unis dont know what you have applied for and where. Theu just recieve the application with details and stuff for them only. Hope this helps
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by toastysandwich
If you applied at LSE for both of these courses then i do not think you need to as they would have recieved that information. But just to be sure i would contact them anyway. If you have applied at these courses at different unis then no because other unis dont know what you have applied for and where. Theu just recieve the application with details and stuff for them only. Hope this helps

Thank you!

I will contact them anyway, in that case.

I just don't want the admissions committee for Economics to think that I am still applying to both Economics and Mathematics and Economics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending