The Student Room Group

Failed third year...

So last year I failed my 3rd year of Law at Lincoln, failed one module but couldn't graduate with one module incomplete so I had to leave with just the two years under my belt and the certificate for that.

I'd like to go and finish my third year, however Lincoln refuse to have you back in Third year, is there anyway I can find out who would have me or what I can do?
You might struggle to find places that will accept you directly into third year. Your circumstances are likely to be too unusual to be covered on uni websites, so you'd be best contacting the departments at universities you'd be interested in and asking if you'd be considered.

You may also want to look at the Open University as they tend to be a lot more flexible with transfers.
Look at the Open University. They will allow credit transfers, and they are not concerned with what you have previously failed. http://www3.open.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/qualification/q05.htm

Agree with the above post that you will find it impossible to transfer to a conventional Uni to do Law. You may be able to persuade them to let you do Criminal Justice or similar, or you may just have to accept that you arent cut out for Law, and move on to think about another career/getting a job

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending