The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Adult nursing at the University of Stirling 2013

Hey guys!

I just sent my Ucas application away yesterday, so i know this sounds eager, but any idea when i will hear back? Is anyone else applying here? Thanks :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
sent mine 27th dec for social work course and not heard a peep yet.:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2
Original post by wilaggy
sent mine 27th dec for social work course and not heard a peep yet.:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sucks! You will probably hear soon!
Reply 3
email just now from strathclyde saying they got my application. fingers crossed not too much longer. email did say usually decisions will be made after 15th jan deadline.:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I sent my UCAS off on the 2nd of October. Acknowledgement email arrived on the 23rd November, and my applicant day invitation came through on the 30th November (so took a couple of months between sending it off and getting the interview). It then took a couple of days to show up on Track.

I still haven't had anything more than acknowledgements for the other uni's I've applied to so they all seem to be quite slow. Wish it was done sooner, I'm so impatient.
Reply 5
Original post by mmccolligan94
Hey guys!

I just sent my Ucas application away yesterday, so i know this sounds eager, but any idea when i will hear back? Is anyone else applying here? Thanks :smile:

I think the Nursing department is separate from the rest of the departments, but when I applied for History last year, I got my offer on the 26th January, having sent it on the 29th November.
Reply 6
just got email from stirling this am to say they wont look at applications til after the deadline and will be intouch with a decision feb/mar time. least can relax wee but now :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
i applied for adult nursing at stirling and got a invitation for interview thingy last thursday :smile:
Reply 8
email from strathclyde today asking for second personal statement and a 500 word essay on set senarios. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have applied too and have received an invite for the applicant day! Are you going on the 30th of January??:smile:xx
:smile: I have applied as well and just received the invitation today :smile:
Im going on the 30th, Im quite nervous now...
Reply 11
Hi, I'm from Northern Ireland and have the applicant day on the 28th! So nervous!
Has anyone any idea what the group interview may be on and the amount of people in the group interview? :smile:
Original post by jaderuby_
Hi, I'm from Northern Ireland and have the applicant day on the 28th! So nervous!
Has anyone any idea what the group interview may be on and the amount of people in the group interview? :smile:

I'm there on the 28th :smile:
I have no idea how many people will be there, I guess it depends on the number of applicants, but there'll be us two at least haha!
Reply 13
Hey
I got an invitation to the applicant day on the 30th jan too!
Quite nervous anyone know what to expect?
Reply 14
@Charlotte49 True! :smile:
Sent my application just before christmas and got an invitation for the 1st Feb, i've really no idea where im going and its quite a treck for me as i live in Middlesbrough and its about 4 hours drive away, i've accepted the invitation but now what happens am i supposed to just turn up somewhere!?
Reply 16
I have an interview on the 7th of febuary
Reply 17
Hey guys!

Just got my invitation to the applicant day on the 7th of February! Who else is going? Any ideas on what to expect? Do we have to cojfirm that we are going or anything?
So excited! Xo
Reply 18
Original post by Carrielw
I have an interview on the 7th of febuary

Me too! Where are you from? Im from Northern Ireland, so its quite far away for me haha.
Reply 19
Original post by kennedy91
Hey
I got an invitation to the applicant day on the 30th jan too!
Quite nervous anyone know what to expect?

I'm going to the applicant day in Stirling on Wednesday 30th Jan too. I'm nervous too but can't wait to get a taste of the course! where are you from? I'm travelling from northern Ireland so early start for me. and any idea what you are wearing? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending