The Student Room Group

How hard would it be....

One of my mates wants to do the whole edexcel geography a-level in the summer, starting learning/revision at the beginning of april. They would only have a couple of other exams from other subjects.

They are reasonably intelligent and hardworking, but I told them 4 units is a lot of work for such little time. They aren't attending school either, so I suppose they would be able to put in around 5 hours on learning the content each day.

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by YogiBear123
One of my mates wants to do the whole edexcel geography a-level in the summer, starting learning/revision at the beginning of april. They would only have a couple of other exams from other subjects.

They are reasonably intelligent and hardworking, but I told them 4 units is a lot of work for such little time. They aren't attending school either, so I suppose they would be able to put in around 5 hours on learning the content each day.

Thanks

Tell them it can't be done. As simple as that. I'm a retake student, took a year out to fix everything up. I know it can't be done, no matter how hard you work. Especially if you only start in April..

Quick Reply

Latest