The Student Room Group

Work experience in crown court

Hi i've been invited to work at the crown court for work experience after a school trip there watching live trials.the judge was impressed she said she would like to see more of me???????????????????? Any ideas for cv
Woah, that's quite the good place for work experience, haha. :tongue: Work Experiences CV's at Secondary School stage don't require much. Just list what your good at, chores and random jobs you usually do to help up, boast a bit about knowledge but don't act like you're an egotistic genius. Also list what GCSEs you're doing and if you chose them why you chose them, and write a bit what you'd like to do in the future.
Reply 2
YOU ARE EXTREMELY LUCKY! Most certainly accept it, they might give you a small interview for this - I presume it's a 2-3 week work experience which the school has linked up for you.
*When you go for work experience, keep a note book with you to write down what you've learnt on that day.
If you're doing History as an option then try use some of the General Knowledge and topic knowledge you have and apply it to the context of the court if they ask you anything similar to that in the mini interview.
Don't worry about it, this is just to get you prepared for the future. The interview for work experience at secondary school is just to give you an insight as to what may come in the real world when applying for work.
AGAIN YOU SHOULD MOST CERTAINLY TAKE THIS CHANCE!
Reply 3
I found this really helpful thanks guys!

Quick Reply

Latest