The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
my friend has applied for radiography, but i dont know whether she is going to leeds. for her it is toss up between leeds and lancaster, but i know that she really loves Leeds and does really want to go there!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
my friend has accepted hers!!! she aint a member on here ..so thought id reply for her lol x
Reply 3
kewl! tahnks for replying! so far no1 from any of the 6unis i applied to have replied saying they are doing radiography! never mind! i didnt think lancaster did radiography? lol! ahwell!
leeds is amazin, i cant wait to start!:smile:
my friend is currently in first year radiography. i went to stay with her the night before and got up early with her the next day and sat in on her radiography lecture. but i fell asleep lol.

but i learnt something about metatarsols and metacarpols and calcaniums lol
Reply 5
Hey jenx, im going to leeds in september to do diagnostic radiography! Are u doin tht too then?? Ive accepted leeds as my firm nd liverpool as my insurance...cant wait to go to leeds though!!
Any1 goin into leodis residences, ive chosen it cos its close to uni nd heard its pretty nice to live in since its been refurbished.
Jenx wher u from? im guessin ill b in same class as u in sept
Reply 6
hey cara i have Private messaged you!!

xx
Reply 7
Great to here from you guys, im studying Radiography too and Im still a student. make sure you study hard and use your iniative both in Uni and placement. If you feel that radiographers are grumpy in your first or second week then do report them to your personal tutor. as a trainee radiographer YOU dont know much, in my case I was asked questions that i did not know in this first two weeks I was told im not capable of being Radiographer, Iv lost all my confidence, maybe they like some people and hate others. Before applying for radiography do work experience so that you know what you are signing up for. Any one applying for medicine dont bother applying to radiography as its totally different to medicine. If you have achieved grades ABB in august AND have applied to medicine then ring both your firm choice and insurance choice as sometimes they let you in with these grades if not retake them and stick with your options. Medics have a mentor and are treated very well also they have excellent support from University
hope this helps!!
Reply 8
hiya... i seriously wana do radiography at uni. im now doin Alevels on ma last yr hopefully wil get good grade n wont have 2 repeat nefin but i need help ... ?????
in orer to do radiography do u have to n means must have a science A level. i mean im interested in science bt i cant do it in A2 bt im doing my AS biology so do u fink dat will be enough 2 get in2 university.... plzzz if der anyone hu can help me out wiv dis question i would be really greatful.......

Latest