City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

going Sheffield Hallam this year

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by judiek12
hiya im gonna be studying working with cjhildren young people and families. Anyone else is going to be studying at the collegiate campus?

I do this course! Just finished my first year :smile: :smile:
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by laylataylor
yeah thats what ive seen a lot of people saying!! im trying to apply there as it does look quite good :smile: but its not letting me register, so annoying :frown: what course are you studying?

Just keep trying :smile: I'm going to be studying education studies with psychology and counselling :biggrin: what course you studying? :smile:
Original post by Djohnston18
Hey I've applied for sheff Hallam to do aerospace engineering, still waiting for offer tho :frown: lol. Congrats if you already got one.

Did you get in? I got an offer, its where im going, and what im studying? x
Original post by hall1394
I've applied for Aerospace Engineering (Masters) - I've not had an offer back yet though :frown: fingers crossed. anybody else thinking of engineering? what halls are everybody thinking of staying in? :smile:

Did you get an offer? Im doing aerospace aswell, and im hopefully staying in the forge x
Anyone wanting to stay in the forge, and/or chosen aerospace engineering?
Reply 85
Original post by rosh_91
Hey I'm applying for the forge what about u ??

I'm also applying for the forge it's the biggest halls they have woop woop but it's a mile and a half from the train station
Reply 86
Original post by harleyjade2
Anyone wanting to stay in the forge, and/or chosen aerospace engineering?

I'm applying for the forge and doing software engineering
I'm hoping to study Politics at the Colleigate campus, and have applied for Victoria and the Forge for accomodation. Haven't seen anyone else on here planning to study politics there, looking forward to it though, as long as I get in
Reply 88
Original post by judiek12
hiya im gonna be studying working with cjhildren young people and families. Anyone else is going to be studying at the collegiate campus?

I'll be at collegiate too :smile:
Original post by lauren1007
Just keep trying I'm going to be studying education studies with psychology and counselling what course you studying?

Yep I will keep trying I've got to haha ohhh cool :smile: our courses are very similar I'm just studying education studies!! So excited to go uni! September needs to hurry upppp :frown: where are you from are you local to Sheffield area?
Reply 90
Original post by gijops
I'm applying for the forge and doing software engineering

If you have any questions about software engineering let me know. My fiancé is just about to go into the last year of that course at Hallam and ill pester him for answers :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
Yep I will keep trying I've got to haha ohhh cool :smile: our courses are very similar I'm just studying education studies!! So excited to go uni! September needs to hurry upppp :frown: where are you from are you local to Sheffield area?

Oooo cool! :smile: Wonder if we'll have any lectures together! And I know! It seems like agesssss away :frown: and yeah I'm from Barnsley so it's like a 20 minute train journey, where are you from?
Reply 92
Oooo cool! :smile: Wonder if we'll have any lectures together! And I know! It seems like agesssss away :frown: and yeah I'm from Barnsley so it's like a 20 minute train journey, where are you from?

In my department's (computer sciences) open day, most of the people were from the Yorkshire Region or close to it. I was the odd one Londoner out lol

Ohh yeah I'm sure we will! :smile: ah that's cool I've driven all the way to Barnsley once before haha know a couple of people from there too! I'm from west london, so sheffield is quite a huuuuuge jump for me! But it's exciting as its somewhere different from where I've been my whole life lol can't wait :biggrin:
Original post by gijops
In my department's (computer sciences) open day, most of the people were from the Yorkshire Region or close to it. I was the odd one Londoner out lol

Ohhh dammit!! I'm a Londoner too haha
Just keep trying :smile: I'm going to be studying education studies with psychology and counselling :biggrin: what course you studying? :smile:

Just finished first year on that course at Hallam :smile: let me know if you have any questions! x
Reply 96
Ohhh dammit!! I'm a Londoner too haha

sweet. now there's 2 confirmed Londoners going to SHU ready to wreak havoc with our balling accents and shape-cutting skills.

hi 5 :biggrin:
Original post by gijops
sweet. now there's 2 confirmed Londoners going to SHU ready to wreak havoc with our balling accents and shape-cutting skills.

hi 5 :biggrin:

And a Lutonian, but dw I won't bring up any weapons
Reply 98
Original post by rosscmullins
And a Lutonian, but dw I won't bring up any weapons

Cheez' make way for the Luton massive! dem man on a hype ting that would shut Brixton down fam lol
Reply 99
Original post by TanyaZoexx
Just finished first year on that course at Hallam :smile: let me know if you have any questions! x

I know this wasn't directed at me but what do you think of the psychology lectures??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending