The Student Room Group

no offers yet...panic?

I have no offers yet, i app got sent on the 19th dec and its 10/01/13???? everyone in school has atleast 3 offers?
Original post by ChrisMoore
I have no offers yet, i app got sent on the 19th dec and its 10/01/13???? everyone in school has atleast 3 offers?

Unis have until May 9th to respond, so it's still early days. Don't worry :smile: A lot of them won't even start looking at applications until after the deadline on January 15th.
Reply 2
No, Panic time = May and no offers

right now is chillax time
Reply 3
Universities have breaks over christmas too, so your application might not have been seen just yet. Also bear in mind that most people send their applications at this time of year, so universities will have a lot to get through. Don't worry about it, focus on exams if you have any.
Reply 4
I have no offers yet, i app got sent on the 19th dec and its 10/01/13?

In university time this amounts to about 3 days due to the break
Reply 5
don't worry!! honestly i know some people who haven't even had confirmation that unis haven't received their application and they sent them in october!
you're okay at the moment!

GOOD LUCK THOUGH!
Original post by dobbie180
don't worry!! honestly i know some people who haven't even had confirmation that unis haven't received their application and they sent them in october!
you're okay at the moment!

GOOD LUCK THOUGH!

Probably worth saying that not everywhere will send acknowledgements anyway :smile:
Reply 7
everyone in school has atleast 3 offers?

I bet they don't, don't worry about it. Universities can take their time, they have until May.
Reply 8
no need to panic my ucas hasn't even been sent of yet. thanks to my stupid college tutors.
Reply 9
thanks guys, my predicted grades are BBB, and kent and brunel both want BBB, however they also want a B in maths gcse that mean that they'll reject me? btw i'm retaking in maths gcse in march and have stated that on my ucas form

Quick Reply

Latest