The Student Room Group

aqa applied business unit 3 9th jan 2013

hey guys just wondering how the unit 3 financial planning exam went and what you guys got for the question about break even??? i got 481? and the cash flow forecasts question i got a profit of £555?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Its was great, the breakeven question asked how many days in the month would it take him to break even. That meant it was 15 days a month he had to make sure were booked in order to breakeven. As for the cash flow question it was'nt 555 and he had 28 days booked which meant the profit was going to be a lot more that what we previously stated it was 1500+ from what i can remember.
Reply 2
but it had stated that the price he would be charging for renting the boat each day was £260. So I did 260 x 28 days.
Reply 3
Was this the AS Level exam? How come you did it earlier?
Reply 4
Im doing this again in may. are you???
Original post by kishan333
Im doing this again in may. are you???

im doing it tomorrow, already done it twice and got high C's but it was mainly due to lack of effort. It's easy to answer the questions, my problem was not evaluating my reasoning. Just have a couple of points for the long questions and thoroughly explain them.
The A2 exam is harder but somehow I got a B in that one, so aiming for an A in this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending