The Student Room Group

ucas help

on my ucas its showing that i filled in the wrong student support bit which is 05 for the NHS course that im doing this is correct as i've called ucas to make sure. the tutuor checked this. so would anyone know if i get this checked and sorted by tommorow will it get sent of submitted it 2 weeks ago.
Original post by 20z12
on my ucas its showing that i filled in the wrong student support bit which is 05 for the NHS course that im doing this is correct as i've called ucas to make sure. the tutuor checked this. so would anyone know if i get this checked and sorted by tommorow will it get sent of submitted it 2 weeks ago.

I'm sorry, it's quite difficult to understand what you mean here as your sentences don't really make sense. Can you clarify what your actual question is? Do you mean you submitted it to your referee two weeks ago? If it's all finished then they will submit it to UCAS.
Reply 2
Original post by oxymoronic
I'm sorry, it's quite difficult to understand what you mean here as your sentences don't really make sense. Can you clarify what your actual question is? Do you mean you submitted it to your referee two weeks ago? If it's all finished then they will submit it to UCAS.

It now says 'Your reference has been completed and approved. Your application has not yet been sent to UCAS' how long until they send it of? would you know.
Original post by 20z12
It now says 'Your reference has been completed and approved. Your application has not yet been sent to UCAS' how long until they send it of? would you know.

This will depend on your school. If your reference has been completed then it is just waiting for the person who is the UCAS coordinator at your school/college to check it over and send it to UCAS. Given the deadline is on Tuesday, I would say that they will do it on either Monday or Tuesday.
Reply 4
thanks for answering my question. i forgot to enter some of the resits that i done and failed last year i couldnt find the slips does this matter at all?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending