The Student Room Group

A little help would be appreciated

(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Do you talk to her much...? If you truly believe she is into you, and is not going out with anyone else, then go for it but consider that if she does not reciprocate your feelings on the same magnitude as you how was you feel? would you be happy being just friends with her?
If I'm brutally honest, I don't think it'll work out...I can't imagine a woman in her twenties wanting to be with a school kid, but then again some people see age as just a number.

The best thing to do would be to just ask her but prepare yourself in case it's a no...by asking her you may jeopardise your friendship if she doesn't feel the same. Remember that you're still very young and she isn't the last woman in the world, you have plenty of time to meet girls after you get your grades. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
So your doing gcses which makes you like 15 and she is probably 21. Yeahh i think this is infatuation more than anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheSSman
Thanks for your opinion but I must make it work. I really love her! And to be honest women don't mature until they are 30 years old in my opinion :tongue:
I think I'll make the move

Haha, well good luck I hope it works out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Yeah Goodluck, if it doesn't go your way then don't take it to heart as you have to think of it from her point of view to

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Not so much the age gap being an issue, more that you're in different places in your lives.
Hello everyone. So I like this girl who is a few years older than me. I love her so much! But I don't know if she is going to feel the same. Maybe because she is a few years older than me what if she refuses? I try to be a mature and silent young man and I look old.

I am always worrying about this and my GCSEs are suffering and I have grey hair. I love this girl so much! :colondollar:

Should I just be bold and ask her out directly? I am afraid of the consequences... If she refuses how will I live? I want her, no one else. She's like about 6 years older, and I love her. I believe this age gap is nothing. I hope she will feel the same.

What should I do? Any thoughts? And dont tell me that a girl over 18 cannot date a man under 18. I am the man here, and I'm not some teenage girl who's gonna be molested by an older pervert. I am the man here. And I love her. There's no problem with that innit

The big question here is, and I'm surprised no one's asked, how does she feel about you?
Reply 8
Hello everyone. So I like this girl who is a few years older than me. I love her so much! But I don't know if she is going to feel the same. Maybe because she is a few years older than me what if she refuses? I try to be a mature and silent young man and I look old.

I am always worrying about this and my GCSEs are suffering and I have grey hair. I love this girl so much! :colondollar:

Should I just be bold and ask her out directly? I am afraid of the consequences... If she refuses how will I live? I want her, no one else. She's like about 6 years older, and I love her. I believe this age gap is nothing. I hope she will feel the same.

What should I do? Any thoughts? And dont tell me that a girl over 18 cannot date a man under 18. I am the man here, and I'm not some teenage girl who's gonna be molested by an older pervert. I am the man here. And I love her. There's no problem with that innit

No, the real question here is, are you aware who the SS were?
Reply 9
You should try coming back to convince us you're as mature as her when you get rid of the "ASS GOES HERE" avatar.
Original post by Mankytoes
No, the real question here is, are you aware who the SS were?

You talking about Hitler's Waffen SS?
Original post by Treeroy
You should try coming back to convince us you're as mature as her when you get rid of the "ASS GOES HERE" avatar.

Not that I am approving of the avatar, but just because you (not OP but just plural you) are (or claim yourself to be) mature doesn't mean you can't have fun and be in touch with your inner child every now and again. You don't need to be serious 24/7 and anybody has their immature moments, no matter how mature they claim to be.
You talking about Hitler's Waffen SS?

Yes, that's the one. Is it ironic?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending