The Student Room Group

Is this the perfect male face?

Scroll to see replies

He is beautiful.
Way too much nostril.
Obviously that's me being extremely picky, but that's kinda the point when you're claiming perfection.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by SyOnGuitar
Not imo.

ditto
Reply 23
Original post by mirin?
Lol, funny how girls in this thread probably think male models are not so good looking and prefer guys like Harry from One Direction.

And so what if we do? Nobody's saying male models are unattractive, just that the one you posted isn't perfect; but then who is...
Reply 24
don't know why, but those glasses annoy me
Reply 25
Original post by Sheldor
And is it any different with men? Are you saying female catwalk models are the average male ideal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, but the females are chosen because they look unusual.

Male models:

Worshipped by the public (fallacious really):

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by Daniellejo.
Way too much nostril.
Obviously that's me being extremely picking, but that's kinda the point when you're claiming perfection.

All i'm saying is that male models are the closest thing to perfection, if perfection exists.
Original post by mirin?

Unnaturally good looking.

Not IMO, I prefer manliness :tongue:
He's alright.

Got nothing on me mind. :pimp:
Reply 29
He's never really done anything for me, but I can see why others like him.
Original post by mirin?
All i'm saying is that male models are the closest thing to perfection, if perfection exists.

Are you gay?
Reply 31
Original post by Med_me
His nose is not perfect.
Wtf does a perfect nose look like? Girls confuse me.
My God no. Way to effeminate.
Reply 33
Original post by Nick1sHere
Are you gay?

I can see male beauty. I would rather kiss a beautiful man than an ugly girl. But I find gay sex repulsive (in the physical sense, if gay people want to do it with each other though then i'm not morally against it), so by definition that would make me straight.

I rarely find women beautiful in the sense that i'm taken aback (whereas with men i think they have a higher potential for beauty) , I just like to have sex with them and thats it.
One question is the photograph photo shopped?
Reply 35
Original post by mirin?
Lol, funny how girls in this thread probably think male models are not so good looking and prefer guys like Harry from One Direction.

I didn't say that he wasn't good looking, of course he is. But he's not perfect, which is the question that you asked.
Original post by mirin?
I can see male beauty. I would rather kiss a beautiful man than an ugly girl. But I find gay sex repulsive (in the physical sense, if gay people want to do it with each other though then i'm not morally against it), so by definition that would make me straight.

I rarely find women beautiful in the sense that i'm taken aback (whereas with men i think they have a higher potential for beauty) , I just like to have sex with them and thats it.

Yeah I saw the thread about ugly girl/good looking guy and agreed with you. It's just it seemed like every thread you make is about guys and how good looking they are.

Seems like you're mirin just a little too hard mate
Reply 37
Original post by mirin?

I love francisco lachowski :love:
Original post by goldenkuri
what's his name?

Jon Kortajarena (might want to check the spelling). I sure do know my male models! Have to say, I'm predominantly put off him because his personality is lacking.
I see the perfect male face in the mirror. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest