The Student Room Group

Did I treat this girl badly?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Glutesforsloots
He wanted to meet up with her so he could eventually put his D in her V though. I agree sometimes people are busy, but if he puts no effort into texting him back, start conversations or give a real explanation why should he have to be the patient one and take her ****?

I would have done deleted her and stopped texting her too. If she wanted to explain to me and she had a genuine explanation then, and only then would I apologise about making a hasty decision and cutting all contact with her.

I don't see why he should waist his time following a ganga and be seen as he 'bad' one.

I see your point brah but this girl was pretty shy and quite traditional so she would have thought it's the guy's job to contact first all the time.
Original post by Anonymous
OP here. What's the gentlemanly way to try to fix things? Should I even bother trying to fix things or would that just make things worse? I'd love to at least be friends with her.

OP if you want to clap dem chimps/friend that then you apologise and explain why you deleted her in a polite way. Whether that will actually change her former decision on persistently blowing you off is a different matter.

Be wary of her trying to pull crap like pretending to be mad so you do something "cute/nice" for her.

It's your call bro, if you think she's really worth it then go for it but just watch out.
Reply 22
OP if you want to clap dem chimps/friend that then you apologise and explain why you deleted her in a polite way. Whether that will actually change her former decision on persistently blowing you off is a different matter.

Be wary of her trying to pull crap like pretending to be mad so you do something "cute/nice" for her.

It's your call bro, if you think she's really worth it then go for it but just watch out.

Yeh I'm thinking of apologising to her but at the same time I'm asking myself if she even deserves one for blowing me off so many times. I'm really conflicted.

Spoiler

He wanted to meet up with her so he could eventually put his D in her V though.

No. People do not only meet up to have sex unless they want to be a man whore and treat someone they love like their a slut.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeh I'm thinking of apologising to her but at the same time I'm asking myself if she even deserves one for blowing me off so many times. I'm really conflicted.

Spoiler

Personally the only exception for someone blowing me off like that would be if they gave me an excuse or if they might be something special. It's up to you bro, just be wary man. Good luck.

Spoiler

Original post by itssketan
No. People do not only meet up to have sex unless they want to be a man whore and treat someone they love like their a slut.

U aving a giggle m8? The only reason people start relationships is to get their D wet, after that gets boring then maybe it's how nice the other person is.

U aving a giggle m8? The only reason people start relationships is to get their D wet, after that gets boring then maybe it's how nice the other person is.

No I am not *having a giggle, relationships are for if you like someone personally and sex is the pleasure that comes as a bonus. But it should never be a reason and only reason you be in any relationships.

That's like only eating your dinner because you want dessert, which is absolutely no different to just eating the cake without dinner.
No I am not *having a giggle, relationships are for if you like someone personally and sex is the pleasure that comes as a bonus. But it should never be a reason and only reason you be in any relationships.

That's like only eating your dinner because you want dessert, which is absolutely no different to just eating the cake without dinner.

So you're telling me you don't consider anyone sexually until you've talked to them, and if you like their personality then you start to think of them sexually? Because that's hard to believe.

How are you going to meet someone? It's not like you can see their personality, you're going to have to talk to them first to understand what they're like. What initially attracts you to a person?
So you're telling me you don't consider anyone sexually until you've talked to them, and if you like their personality then you start to think of them sexually? Because that's hard to believe.

How are you going to meet someone? It's not like you can see their personality, you're going to have to talk to them first to understand what they're like. What initially attracts you to a person?

No, I don't usually think sexually of a person I only see a picture of on Facebook. Although I would usually think about it after a couple of times meeting them, not instantly. But I wouldn't just dump or forget about them nor make my whole relationship be based to the time I have sex with them and then leave it there.
Reply 28

OP here. I actually think this way (no homo)
No, I don't usually think sexually of a person I only see a picture of on Facebook. Although I would usually think about it after a couple of times meeting them, not instantly. But I wouldn't just dump or forget about them nor make my whole relationship be based to the time I have sex with them and then leave it there.

Then what drives you to want to listen to that person other than potentially wanting to have a relationship with them which would result in contact with the V.

Genuinely intrigued, not making fun or anything.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 30
I can understand you being annoyed, but you shouldn't have deleted her. She may have had personal (family or health etc) things going on. Things that she's not exactly obligated to share with someone she hardly knows.

You've simply proven that you couldn't be bothered with her. What a catch(!)
Reply 31
Pretty much.

Why are you so obsessed? Deleting her had no purpose other than to upset and confuse her? From your description she sounded kind hearted and sincere about it... Yeah you do sound like an ass for that to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thorax
I can understand you being annoyed, but you shouldn't have deleted her. She may have had personal (family or health etc) things going on. Things that she's not exactly obligated to share with someone she hardly knows.

Original post by Blewweh
Pretty much.

Why are you so obsessed? Deleting her had no purpose other than to upset and confuse her? From your description she sounded kind hearted and sincere about it... Yeah you do sound like an ass for that to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lel'd. Implying it's his sole responsibility to make the effort in their apparently 'mutual' interest in eachother.

"btw i am grill, please giv equality but make sur u txt me first bby and i might let u tuch my v"
Reply 33
Original post by Thorax

He tried for a month, and if she has issues that stop her from seeing him and she can't confide in him, then she should have told him "I can't have a relationship right now".
Reply 34
Lel'd. Implying it's his sole responsibility to make the effort in their apparently 'mutual' interest in eachother.

"btw i am grill, please giv equality but make sur u txt me first bby and i might let u tuch my v"

Why should either of them have to 'make the effort'? They're not in a relationship. There's no reason why he couldn't have just taken a back seat for a little while.
Reply 35
Original post by Thorax

I was bothered enough for a month and even after that I had nothing to show for it. We hadn't met up and it was totally her fault. She lives like a half an hour walk away from me too.

I was in a long distance relationship for a while a few years ago and I had to take a 4 hour train to see her (we started dating in university and had moved back home after graduation). Even with her I saw her at least once a month
Reply 36
You did the right thing bro, she was clearly stringing you along until she had nothing better to do but make plans with you. If she was so 'upset' about you cutting contact with her she could have always text you, right? She's just trying to make you look bad now so no one realises how much of a slut she is.

Looooooool someone please respond to this foolishness. She's a slut now? wow.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 37
Original post by Thorax
Why should either of them have to 'make the effort'? They're not in a relationship. There's no reason why he couldn't have just taken a back seat for a little while.
Clearly the best thing to do in their situation would have been to not bother rather than waste time, why should he take a back seat when he can move on? And why was she keeping hold of him if she wasn't capable of doing anything with him (for whatever reason)?
Reply 38
Original post by Hopple
Clearly the best thing to do in their situation would have been to not bother rather than waste time, why should he take a back seat when he can move on? And why was she keeping hold of him if she wasn't capable of doing anything with him (for whatever reason)?

I'm not saying he should have stuck his penis between his legs and 'waited for her'. But there is absolutely no reason that he couldn't have just got on with his life and carried on meeting new people whilst still keeping communication lines open.

By deleting her from fb and his phone, he is effectively removing her from his life simply because she's a little busy and isn't giving a him (a guy she hardly knows) some attention?! It's an OTT reaction.

Eta: I'm going to sleep.
Reply 39
Original post by Thorax
I'm not saying he should have stuck his penis between his legs and 'waited for her'. But there is absolutely no reason that he couldn't have just got on with his life and carried on meeting new people whilst still keeping communication lines open.

By deleting her from fb and his phone, he is effectively removing her from his life simply because she's a little busy and isn't giving a him (a guy she hardly knows) some attention?! It's an OTT reaction.

Eta: I'm going to sleep.
As I said in my first response, telling her he was giving up on them would have been the polite thing to do, but he's entitled to feel aggrieved at being cancelled on so many times without her trying to make it up to him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending