The Student Room Group

Is he being honest?

to cut a long story short i met this guy 2years ago and he was really nice we went out for 2 weeks split up stated friends and went back out a few months later but this time for 4months ,we split up and he got a new girlfriend but then he told me he still loved me & eventually ended things with his girlfriend this led to us going out again but for 6months we split up because he'd drunkenly kissed somebody else , we stayed friends and then eventually stopped talking , he got a new girlfriend and then last week he text me out of the blue and told me he regrets letting me walk out of his life, he misses me , jealous of my new relationship and claimed to love me when I told him i still loved him , we talk everyday but I don't know if he really does love me and care or he just misses having somebody who makes the effort, or even just misses sex..

advice please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by LivvyC
to cut a long story short i met this guy 2years ago and he was really nice we went out for 2 weeks split up stated friends and went back out a few months later but this time for 4months ,we split up and he got a new girlfriend but then he told me he still loved me & eventually ended things with his girlfriend this led to us going out again but for 6months we split up because he'd drunkenly kissed somebody else , we stayed friends and then eventually stopped talking , he got a new girlfriend and then last week he text me out of the blue and told me he regrets letting me walk out of his life, he misses me , jealous of my new relationship and claimed to love me when I told him i still loved him , we talk everyday but I don't know if he really does love me and care or he just misses having somebody who makes the effort, or even just misses sex..

advice please

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't touch him with 10ft barge pole, stay well clear.
Even if he was being honest which I doubt...

He's had so many chances, some would say one too many...

If you're in a relationship now don't change anything!

You're better off without

Quick Reply

Latest