The Student Room Group

Leicester University Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by miasp
Haha yeah :smile: tell me how it goes, I'm sure you'll be brilliant

I thought the interviews went well! I much prefer the multiple mini interviews than traditional :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by k1rby
I thought the interviews went well! I much prefer the multiple mini interviews than traditional :smile:

Aah that's good, well done! Haha that's okay then- What kind of things did they ask you? Did you only have the multiple mini interviews or did you have the traditional as well? (Sorry for asking so many questions!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by miasp
Aah that's good, well done! Haha that's okay then- What kind of things did they ask you? Did you only have the multiple mini interviews or did you have the traditional as well? (Sorry for asking so many questions!)

I can't say what things they asked (universities are very strict on that for good reason). Leicester has 8 stations in the MMI, they don't do a traditional interview on top of that as well if that's what you're asking. :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by k1rby
I can't say what things they asked (universities are very strict on that for good reason). Leicester has 8 stations in the MMI, they don't do a traditional interview on top of that as well if that's what you're asking. :smile:

Ah yeah sorry I completely forgot! But thanks, yeah that's what I was wondering :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by k1rby

hey! hope you don't mind me asking, but have you got a reply from leicester yet? hope everything is going well for you! good luck :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by miasp
hey! hope you don't mind me asking, but have you got a reply from leicester yet? hope everything is going well for you! good luck :smile:

Yep I got an offer from Leicester, Manchester and Newcastle :smile: I've put Leicester as insurance and Newcastle (Durham campus) as firm but I think I'm going to change Leicester to firm (which will be a hassle as I'll have to call UCAS and the universities). Thank you :smile:
Reply 26
wow that's amazing! welldone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending