The Student Room Group

You're favourite controversial person

Scroll to see replies

Karl Lagerfeld ..
Reply 81
Original post by Frankster
Piers Morgan! Surely...!

How exactly is Piers Morgan controversial?
Reply 82
Original post by oh_1993

Ummm over 100,000 Americans want him deported? How is that not controversial?
Reply 83
Original post by oh_1993

This. He's just a prat. Frankie Boyle is my favourite, love it when he **** stirs.
Reply 84
The two biggest douches I can think of.

In fact, if we're going down the 'Dawkins' route, I'm going to say Rowan Williams. He could arguably be considered controversial for his beliefs, but honestly if you look at the quantity and quality of his academic output and ability to hold a balanced debate, and his ability to hold a calm temperament without being arrogant and subliminally viscious, it is clear that he is a considerably better person that Richard Dawkins, and clearly more intelligent. And this is coming from an agnostic.
Reply 85
Original post by Mariah246
Are you joking?

Why would he be joking?
Anders Breivik was a Hero, he actually did something powerful and inspiring, not like the rest of the petty right.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 86
Jimmy Saville.... too soon?
Reply 87
Original post by Syrokal
Why would he be joking?
Breivik was a Hero, he actually did something powerful and inspiring, not like the rest of the petty right.

It was pretty inspiring if you're a mad neo nazi who enjoys murdering people for their political views.

Reply 88
Original post by LeBuche
It was pretty inspiring if you're a mad neo nazi who enjoys murdering people for their political views.

Sometimes deaths are more than required to wake a populace up to the danger around them.
Reply 89
Even as a United fan I find Mario Balotelli very amusing lol
Reply 90
Original post by Frankster
Ummm over 100,000 Americans want him deported? How is that not controversial?

lol what for? I thought he was just a celebrity that used to be a judge on Britain's Got Talent.
Reply 91
Original post by Syrokal
Sometimes deaths are more than required to wake a populace up to the danger around them.

Wake them up to what? It's people like you who always want to 'make a statement' 'stick it to the man' and 'wake us up' who do stuff like this. They died for nothing other than a mad mans ridiculous ideals.
(edited 11 years ago)
Ricky Gervais :biggrin:
Reply 93
Original post by LeBuche
Wake them up to what? It's people like you who are always want to 'make a statement' 'stick it to the man' and 'wake us up' who do stuff like this. They died for nothing other than a mad mans ridiculous ideals.

Im not even going to bother with this.

Crack on.
Reply 94
eric cartman
David Icke
Reply 96
Perhaps I'm going to be one of those grumpy old ladies who writes letters of complaints to the BBC later on in life, because every figure I can possibly think of who is controversial I seem to dislike.

The only one I can think of who is mildly controversial is Richard Dawkins - then again I'm not a huge fan, I just don't find him to be as controversial or offensive as some people seem to think, and don't find him that inspiring either.
Silvio Berlusconi.
Reply 98
Mine as a History student would be Adolf Hitler

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Clarkson :kart:

Quick Reply

Latest