The Student Room Group

Troubled Relationhip

Hi guys,

I'm desperately seeking advice and certain realisations that can help through this as i feel quite troubled.

Three months ago i started a new relationship with someone who i feel strongly for, it has been an intense and enjoyable experience for us. But last month at some point we started developing complications both sexual and emotional. I'm not going into detail about this, but we managed to overcome the obstacles and are still dating. On top of all of this, she has an exam soon that she has tried to study for, and can't because last night her nan died which has of course left her completely distraught.

I care incredibly deeply for this girl and want to be as supportive as a great partner should be but i honestly don't know what to do or say that can help. I have already tried to find help and seek out advice for my own unresolved issues that have recently manifested negatively which is working for me as i feel much more positive. But i just want to help her to overcome this difficult time. Can anyone help or give any advice that can help motivate me?
Reply 1
maybe you both need a break away? a nice hotel somewhere?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending