The Student Room Group

What to wear for group interviews?

Hi :smile:
I applied for Chinese medicine at Westminster uni,
and they invited me for a group interview on wednesday, the agenda they attached seemed more like a special open day for all the chinese medicines.
They didnt specify the dress code, but they said that we dont have to bring or prepare anything.

So I was thinking, should i wear a suit to the group interview, but i saw some ppl said online that wearing a suit might make you the odd one out :s-smilie:

Im really confused and unsure :confused: should i stick to the suit or?

Btw, is anyone applying for chinese med :smile: I can rarely find people applying to chinese medicine on TSR Lool :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Anybody? :frown:
Any idea on what to wear for group interviews?
Oh well it seems you do not know how to spell the name of the uni:biggrin:

Posted from Android app.
If they have said it is a group interview, you need to go smartly. You don't have to wear a tie, but at least trousers shirt and blazer. Or trousers shirt and smart jumper. You might be the odd one out, but you'll stand out the most in the eyes of the interviewers - which is a good thing.
Original post by Knalchemist
If they have said it is a group interview, you need to go smartly. You don't have to wear a tie, but at least trousers shirt and blazer. Or trousers shirt and smart jumper. You might be the odd one out, but you'll stand out the most in the eyes of the interviewers - which is a good thing.

Thanks that has helped :smile: Ill wear a suit then and be special x)

Quick Reply

Latest