The Student Room Group

Is there WiFi at Farnborough sixth form?

Random question I know...but I am thinking of purchasing an ipad for sixth form and I'm not sure whether to get a wifi or cellular one? This depends on if there is wifi at college if not i will need cellular :smile:
Reply 1
Yes there is :smile:
Reply 2
God knows why you've posted it in 'News and current affairs' haha
Reply 3
You won't need an iPad, there are always computers free. I don't think I ever saw anyone using an iPad when I went there. It's up to you though.
Reply 4
I was wondering why this wasn't covered in the Sunday Times today as it's such an important news story. I'm glad someone's been able to answer this conundrum now.
Reply 5
Original post by Musicology23
Random question I know...but I am thinking of purchasing an ipad for sixth form and I'm not sure whether to get a wifi or cellular one? This depends on if there is wifi at college if not i will need cellular :smile:

There's only wifi in the eating areas, but barely anyone brings in laptops/tablets, so i wouldn't spend the money on one for college...there are computers everywhere anyway!
Reply 6
There is internet in many places on campus (not all places however they did say a couple of month back that they were going to improve it.).

I wouldn't bother with an Ipad, a decent large phone would be helpful to use the calendar function and to search stuff on the internet quickly. However there is no real need for an ipad.
Reply 7
There is internet in many places on campus (not all places however they did say a couple of month back that they were going to improve it.).

I wouldn't bother with an Ipad, a decent large phone would be helpful to use the calendar function and to search stuff on the internet quickly. However there is no real need for an ipad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending