The Student Room Group

Are creepy guys just ugly?

When girls say that a guy is creepy, do they just mean the guy is ugly? A pretty and fit guy would have to go to some pretty extreme lengths to come across as creepy right?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's a nice way of putting some down.
Reply 2
I don't know tbh. Even if a 10/10 guy started to get too gropy/touchy feely, I think a girl would get creeped out.
I hope not, looks/age etc shouldn't really decide whether a guy is creepy or not!
Reply 4
No way... I've seen some handsome guys turn out to be complete creepy weirdos! Just because they are good looking doesn't mean they have a decent personality... And just because you're ugly doesn't mean you're an introverted, weirdo either.
Reply 5
I'm really sexy and most girls say im creepy. But i think they mean creepysick #joeyessex
Original post by thisistheend
When girls say that a guy is creepy, do they just mean the guy is ugly? A pretty and fit guy would have to go to some pretty extreme lengths to come across as creepy right?

No it has nothing to do with appearance - I can think of a few creepy guys who are 9/10s.

Creepy means basically you act like a pervert or sex-pest or stalker.
Reply 7
Nope. There's a creepy guy at my college who I would deem between a 7 or 8/10, but he makes me cringe/shiver so much.
Depends what you mean by creepy. Someone can be 'creepy' looking and have a 'creepy' personality.
Not really. Even last night at some party, there was a good looking guy and dressed well and all. But he spent the entire night sitting on the arm rest of a sofa (even when the sofa was empty) and stared at people.

Creepy.
Reply 10
Original post by Michaelj
No way... I've seen some handsome guys turn out to be complete creepy weirdos! Just because they are good looking doesn't mean they have a decent personality... And just because you're ugly doesn't mean you're an introverted, weirdo either.

What the hell? Do you actually understand what an introvert is?

Might want to watch where you put your mouth before you call one quarter of the population "weirdos".
I think it depends on the context. Certainly when girls are talking about being asked out in random places in public, usually when they talk about creepy guys they mean ugly ones.
Reply 12
No, look at Tom Cruise.
Reply 13
Original post by Treeroy
What the hell? Do you actually understand what an introvert is?

Might want to watch where you put your mouth before you call one quarter of the population "weirdos".

No, I am not saying introverted people are weirdos. I used two words in the same sentence.. If I said "Ugly, introverted person" would you persume I thought all ugly people were introverted?

And one quarter of the population? Are you serious? Perhap's one quarter of TSR... Not the world.
Reply 14
Original post by Mother_Russia
Not really. Even last night at some party, there was a good looking guy and dressed well and all. But he spent the entire night sitting on the arm rest of a sofa (even when the sofa was empty) and stared at people.

Creepy.

Don't know why but that made me giggle.
I bet there's some truth to this.
Not necessarily, I think all guys are creppy to different extents of course.
No, I am not saying introverted people are weirdos. I used two words in the same sentence.. If I said "Ugly, introverted person" would you persume I thought all ugly people were introverted?

And one quarter of the population? Are you serious? Perhap's one quarter of TSR... Not the world.

Careful, you are on a forum where people genuinely believe only introverts are thoughtful, emotionally-centred and contemplative, and therefore that its good to be introverted.

I know its bat**** insane that people are trying to claim their social anxiety is a good thing, but TSR gonna TSR.
Original post by HistoryRepeating
Careful, you are on a forum where people genuinely believe only introverts are thoughtful, emotionally-centred and contemplative, and therefore that its good to be introverted.

I know its bat**** insane that people are trying to claim their social anxiety is a good thing, but TSR gonna TSR.

Stop trying to start a flame war. :colonhash:
Reply 19

You equated being creepy to being weird, and being introverted to being creepy. Same difference.

Introverts make up 25% of this country's population, though I don't know about the world. And I don't know why you think being an introvert is a bad thing, either. Can you please explain what's so bad about it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending