The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by efn
Okay so i'm on about South Asian guys (Indian,Pakistani,Bangladeshi) and British born white girls...

I have rarely if ever seen a white girl find a Asian guy attractive, if she does it's because he doesn't look like your typical Mr Patel from the corner shop down your road...

Guys like this I think Women would find aesthetically pleasing :
can28dk.jpg
or
281634_116373818457730_7042845_n.jpg

(YES they are both Asian..)

I guess my question is to you girls do you find Asian men attractive at all or would you prefer to endear in a relationship with someone from your own ethnicity, and personality aside i'm talking about looks here please!

You're question doesn't make any sense since you've included pictures. If you hadn't had any pictures and you're question was purely about ethnicity, then the answer is quite obviously yes because there are too many variables within any two ethnic groups to definitively say that any one group will find the other unattractive.

However the pictures you posted were of people that ascribe more to a "lifestyle" than an ethnicity, I see more in common with the guy in the second picture and the white men from Jersey Shore than I see in common with him and the average Asian. This confuses me because it seems like you've picked what you believe to be two stereotypical "attractive" Asians but in reality you've picked two stereotypical "douchebags" and so I would have to say that I know few girls that would find either of them attractive. However I do know plenty of girls that find some Asian men attractive.
Original post by Mr Smurf
blablahblablahbalal

Right you, I am warning you. Don't do it. I had to warn you before you saw it yourself.
Reply 22
Nah, their willies are too small
Original post by 2ndClass
Nah, their willies are too small

Lol Im British asian and that made me piss myself hahah, brilliant!

There are a bunch of ugly wannabe thug life asians, as there are for whites..blacks etc. You just gotta look for the right ones haha.

Pictures like the OP put up gives us a bad impression haha!
Reply 24
Original post by pixelfrag
Hey guys we need a "Days since racial-dating-habits-thread-posted" counter for this section.

Congratz OP you just set it back to 0.

And congratulations have having the most homosexual hairstyle known to man.
Original post by efn
And congratulations have having the most homosexual hairstyle known to man.

Clearly sexuality is determined by hair, I mean definitely your hairdresser can change it by solely running through your hair with clippers. Good one mate, what do you want, a medal?
Reply 26
Original post by pixelfrag
Clearly sexuality is determined by hair, I mean definitely your hairdresser can change it by solely running through your hair with clippers. Good one mate, what do you want, a medal?

LOL you are actually a disgrace for having an Asian ethnicity with that hairstyle, let me guess do you pretend you're white aswell with your friends aswell? Perhaps you want to join a boyband sometime soon? Seriously bro that hairstyle is weak, step your game up son.
Original post by efn
LOL you are actually a disgrace for having an Asian ethnicity with that hairstyle, let me guess do you pretend you're white aswell with your friends aswell? Perhaps you want to join a boyband sometime soon? Seriously bro that hairstyle is weak, step your game up son.

"LOL"

Why are morons judging each other on their hairstyles? Jheez.
Keyboard wars
Op has just put shame on all South Asians.

Just do me a favour sign out of TSR through your computer outside and burn it. Please for the sake of Asians just do it.:facepalm:
Original post by Golden_Boy786
Op has just put shame on all South Asians.

Just do me a favour sign out of TSR through your computer outside and burn it. Please for the sake of Asians just do it.:facepalm:

Throw.

Not being a grammar nazi here honest
Reply 31
Original post by Yawn!
I'm an Indian (ethnically) man, and I never thought I would do this, but I am BEGGING the white girls of TSR (and Britain) to.....

SAY THEY HATE INDIAN (ASIAN) MEN, FIND THEM REPULSIVE AND WOULD NEVER HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH ONE IF THEIR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT.

I wish I could shoot dead every pathetic little Indian man who is desperate to f*** a white girl. What, Indian girls not good enough for you?

You little ***** are an embarrassment to our race. Go use some fair and lovely and pass yourself off as anything but Indian. Douchebags.

I LITERALLY cannot express what i'm thinking right now

Wtf .....
You have problems man, you need to get checked out :eek:
Original post by N_Thuduwage
Throw.

Not being a grammar nazi here honest

LOL you got me there!

BTW not making an excuse or anything but I was using my iPad and it 'auto-corrected' the word. :wink:
Original post by Toomanyoptions

I will burn down the whole of TSR.

Do it. It's for the greater good.
Reply 34
Original post by Yawn!
Are you Indian?

No I am not, but if your comment was serious you should be ashamed of yourself for generalising like that. I have several Indian friends who are decent people. What a silly man you are

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Golden_Boy786
LOL you got me there!

BTW not making an excuse or anything but I was using my iPad and it 'auto-corrected' the word. :wink:

Oh yeah 'auto-correct' right :colone:
Reply 36
OP different women have different tastes some women will not like Asian men but that's not because they are defined as 'Asian' but rather because like certain looks I.e women who like gingers. IMO some of the best looking people are Asian take Zain Malik for example :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Original post by Yawn!
Well then STFU, and mind your own ****ing business! You don't know what you're talking about.

I don't give a **** if you have Indian friends. Chances are they're coconuts anyway.

Angry hormonal 12 Indian boy who's just hit puberty and is frustrated by his inability to pull.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
omg i just joined TSR, what a forum haha

some right garbage on here lolaget!
Original post by N_Thuduwage
Oh yeah 'auto-correct' right :colone:

Spelling isnt my strongest point but I guess it gets the job done. Nice to meet you btw. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending