The Student Room Group

Sexual frustration

I haven't had sex in about 5 months, I feel I'm renewing my celibacy slowly. I masturbate about 6 times daily, I go through tonnes of tissues & can't deal without not having had sex in so long. I've slept with 4 girls in the past 2 of them girlfriends, so I'm not the kind of man to go around sleeping with girls. I'm only 20 and I'm considering getting a flashlight vagina for the lolz cause this is getting beyond a joke.
Do it.
Reply 2
What is it that you get out of 'sex' that you don't get out of masturbation? Fleshlights are very, very nice physically, but it's still masturbating in terms of emotions.
Reply 3
It's not necessarily what I get out of sex as such it's that I want to feel close to someone and to have someone around me that can make me happy whilst still having that intimate encounter. It was probably very wrong of me to say That is was just about sex but thats partly the reason. I'm just so sexually frustrated, I don't want a girlfriend but it would be cool if I was seing someone if that makes sense?
Original post by Anonymous
It's not necessarily what I get out of sex as such it's that I want to feel close to someone and to have someone around me that can make me happy whilst still having that intimate encounter. It was probably very wrong of me to say That is was just about sex but thats partly the reason. I'm just so sexually frustrated, I don't want a girlfriend but it would be cool if I was seing someone if that makes sense?

I feel the same and I'm a girl. Its been 2 years for me though, ridiculous.
I haven't had sex in about 5 months, I feel I'm renewing my celibacy slowly. I masturbate about 6 times daily, I go through tonnes of tissues & can't deal without not having had sex in so long. I've slept with 4 girls in the past 2 of them girlfriends, so I'm not the kind of man to go around sleeping with girls. I'm only 20 and I'm considering getting a flashlight vagina for the lolz cause this is getting beyond a joke.

I feel the same and I'm a girl. Its been 2 years for me though, ridiculous.

Bang each other
Reply 6
What is really frustrating is that there are sexually frustrated men AND women, they just can't find each other
Original post by Scoobiedoobiedo
Bang each other

ahahaha so true :tongue:
Reply 8
Its been two weeks for me and im gagggggging for some. ugh.
im friends with benifits with this guy i know and its a great arrangement, really recommened it.

Quick Reply

Latest