The Student Room Group

Does anyone else use swagbucks?

Id so, how reliable are they? I've just signed up and seem to be doing pretty well for myself & was just wondering if anyone's ever won anything on the website?

Thanks, Soph.
Reply 1
Original post by Soph.Jade
Id so, how reliable are they? I've just signed up and seem to be doing pretty well for myself & was just wondering if anyone's ever won anything on the website?

Thanks, Soph.

I've never used it but I've heard about it and I think it's a survey site and other rewords, or is there more.

how much have you earned so far and for how long? if you don't mind saying.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
There are surveys but I've earned them using a search bar, doing a poll and playing games so far. I got some for registering and am on 87 from today
Reply 3
There are surveys but I've earned them using a search bar, doing a poll and playing games so far. I got some for registering and am on 87 from today

so how much in real life money compared to time needed to do it?
Reply 4
Original post by non
so how much in real life money compared to time needed to do it?

I'm not sure - it seems to be quite a lot but there are extra things you can do for more swag bucks if you have time
Reply 5
I get a £5 Amazon voucher about every five weeks just by using the search bar.
With a bit more effort - taking surveys etc you can get at least £10 a month. For relatively little time and effort I don't think that's bad at all.
Yeah it is good I used it for a while but my natural instinct for searching etc was Google so it never came naturally - if the url was easier I'd probably be rolling in it right now :wink:
Reply 7
I've earned 332 today and havent been on that much - it gets quite addictive! :biggrin:
Reply 8
I've earned 332 today and havent been on that much - it gets quite addictive! :biggrin:

wow! is that pounds or swag bucks? and what did you do to mak it?
Reply 9
Original post by non
wow! is that pounds or swag bucks? and what did you do to mak it?

swagbucks (wish it was real money haha). on around 500 from today now - i've done a few surveys and signed up to newsletters (them promptly sent them to the spam folder)
Reply 10
swagbucks (wish it was real money haha). on around 500 from today now - i've done a few surveys and signed up to newsletters (them promptly sent them to the spam folder)

how much is that in real money and how long did it take aprox?
Reply 11
Original post by non
how much is that in real money and how long did it take aprox?

I've bee n doing it on and off avoiding assignments all day - probably around 2-3 hours at the most. You can buy stuff from the swag store then, for exampe a newlook or amazon £5 giftcard is 849 swagbucks. I'm hopefully going to save enough for the £500 amazon card though that costs 82999 swagbucks so will take a fair while. It's worth signing up for I think.
Reply 12
I' hv never use it but read reviews about swagbucks and i think its good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending