The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by `God
do you think it will gain atleast 3 marks? because a lot of people did what I did and got the right answer, the question didn't specify when the profit ratio would kick in so it could have been the first year or the second year. I'm really worried because if I lost all 5 on that question then thats :frown:

Hey again :smile: Just asked my teacher about that question and she said we'd probably get full marks on it as we did still show our working out and the question was to find the year in which the profit exceeds £200000, and because we got the same answer we should be fine :smile: stop stressing about it!
Reply 61
Exam was so ******* easy even the dumbest kid in my school marked it using this and got 72/75.

Excpect very high boundaries. If
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 62
Alot of people at my school got n=11, but still got 2024. I doubt they'll drop a mark, and if they do it's only one.
Reply 63
In question 8) a) if I differientated the equation and subsituted rootx into the equation and showed y=0 rather then setting y to 0 will I still get full marks?
Original post by Economi
Alot of people at my school got n=11, but still got 2024. I doubt they'll drop a mark, and if they do it's only one.

It was asking for the year so ppl wud b alright

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by Zazuwaved
It was asking for the year so ppl wud b alright

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alright, thankyou.
Can someone tell me how are method marks given? Suppose you copy the question wrong - writing 3 instead of a 9 and solving it. Do you get zero?
Reply 67
Overall a very kind paper. It's going to be 75/75 for the 100 UMS.
Reply 68
Original post by hassassin04
Can someone tell me how are method marks given? Suppose you copy the question wrong - writing 3 instead of a 9 and solving it. Do you get zero?

You'd loose the answer mark and an accuracy mark, the rest of the method marks should be alright.
Reply 69
OHHH NOOOOO
In the exam my mind went completely blank for the equation of the circle question, and I didn't halve the coefficients for the centre coordinates.

How many marks do you think this will have lost me?
Hopefully ECF for the rest of that question :frown:
Reply 70
Coordinate geometry q - If I didnt subtract 2Pi from 2.22 radians and just used 2.22 radians for part b, c & d, would I lose all the marks or get error carried forward?

I correctly used all of the formulas but just used the 2.22 radians instead of the new figure.
Reply 71
Omg can't believe I did cos-1 of 0.4 instead of -0.4... How many marks have I dropped for that? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
hey, can you produce some model answers for Edexcel Chemistry unit 4 14/1/13 .

please and thank you :smile:
Reply 73
I used the wrong value to calculate the area of t he sector (2.2 instead of 4..) therefore I would have lost marks in that and the following question. Will I get any marks for both? The method I used was correct in each but the answer from the first question wing incorrect made the second part incorrect.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Would I get a mark for saying that n=12 and didn't mention 2024?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Original post by jmt95
Would I get a mark for saying that n=12 and didn't mention 2024?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'd probably just loose the answer mark because it asked for the year, but it's only one mark.
I dropped two marks. :frown:

Still it was a piss easy paper. :biggrin:
Hey for q.3 i reached n>11.47, but ended up writing n=11 instead of 12 and the year 2023 instead of 2024. how many would i probably loose??? :confused:
I think the perimeter in 7.d is not correct it wanted the perimeter of the small shape zwyz from the shaded object

and by the way where is question number 4
What a nice paper, dropped 1 mark left it as n = 12, need to read the question!

74/75

Latest

Trending

Trending