The Student Room Group

What is your waist-to-hip ratio?

Scroll to see replies

I got 1.10 and started crying before I realized I did my hips and waist the wrong was round haha I got 0.75 in process of loosing weight though
Original post by MoonsLoveChild
I got 1.10 and started crying before I realized I did my hips and waist the wrong was round haha I got 0.75 in process of loosing weight though

How the hell do you "loose weight"?
Original post by manchesterunited15

Oh come on, how can you really not see that that is a typo?
I got 0.72

You slice it off and throw it into the wild :wink:
Oh come on, how can you really not see that that is a typo?

It's clearly not, you just can't spell "lose". Don't feel too bad, it's a very common problem.
It's clearly not, you just can't spell "lose". Don't feel too bad, it's a very common problem.

Well, if you read my post properly you may have also noticed that I also had the word 'was' instead of 'way'. Not doing a thorough enough job I'd say, that or you are just not good at it.
and manchesterunited15 really? Surely, because you are capable of correcting my bad typos, you should have realized that a name should have a capital?
Well, if you read my post properly you may have also noticed that I also had the word 'was' instead of 'way'. Not doing a thorough enough job I'd say, that or you are just not good at it.
and manchesterunited15 really? Surely, because you are capable of correcting my bad typos, you should have realized that a name should have a capital?

Face it, you spelt it wrong. Just accept your ignorance. It's a username, it doesn't have to start with a capital if that's how it's chosen to be spelt. Also, it's ironic that in the very same sentence that you incorrectly stated that I should have used a capital, you started the sentence with a lower case 'a'. :facepalm2:
Face it, you spelt it wrong. Just accept your ignorance. It's a username, it doesn't have to start with a capital if that's how it's chosen to be spelt. Also, it's ironic that in the very same sentence that you incorrectly stated that I should have used a capital, you started the sentence with a lower case 'a'. :facepalm2:

spelt is a type of wheat, I think you mean spelled.
Also that isn't really a good way of using ironic or ignorance.
For the sole purpose of defense for defense sake, I originally had that all on one line but felt it would look better on 2 lines so moved forgetting to add a capital , as today I am in a rush.

EDIT: I hate wasting time, lets just admit you are not as good at spelling/grammar as you think you are and I need to learn how to type/ clean m keyboard
(edited 11 years ago)

Can you spell anal?
Reply 50

I'm 32:26:32 :smile:
spelt is a type of wheat, I think you mean spelled.
Also that isn't really a good way of using ironic or ignorance.
For the sole purpose of defense for defense sake, I originally had that all on one line but felt it would look better on 2 lines so moved forgetting to add a capital , as today I am in a rush.

EDIT: I hate wasting time, lets just admit you are not as good at spelling/grammar as you think you are and I need to learn how to type/ clean m keyboard

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/spelt+out

Nope, it can be 'spelt' or 'spelled'. That's literally the exact way ironic is meant to be used.

Let's not agree on that, your arguments against my spelling and grammar have all been unsubstantiated.

Yes I know it doesn't matter, I was just pointing it out once and now it's become a big thing but whatever.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/spelt+out

Nope, it can be 'spelt' or 'spelled'. That's literally the exact way ironic is meant to be used.

Let's not agree on that, your arguments against my spelling and grammar have all been unsubstantiated.

Yes I know it doesn't matter, I was just pointing it out once and now it's become a big thing but whatever.

It became a big thing because you are too much off an a** to accept that it was a typo.
It became a big thing because you are too much off an a** to accept that it was a typo.

It clearly wasn't, you're just an uneducated peasant.
0.64 .. is that a good thing?
Reply 55
Yay for lower risk of heart disease :woo:
am i the only one with >1 ?
Reply 57
Reply 58
Original post by redferry
I think she did it through corseting,

This lovely lady, however, is all natural:
286941.500x0.jpg

This woman is wearing a corset. I've seen pictures on the Internet when she's not wearing one. And she is also anorexic so I don't really think she is that lovely.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 59
My ratio is 0.69

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest