The Student Room Group

Bradford children's nursing interview 2013

Hi, I have an interiew next Friday at Bradford university for children's nursing.
Has anyone been for their interview, if so what sort of questions were asked? I understand It is a grop discussion and I am well nervous!! Please help :-) xx
Reply 1
I have an interview for children's nursing tomorrow and I'm nervous. How did yours go? What kind I things did they ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hiya I haven't been yet.. Its at 8.45 today what time is yours?
Reply 3
Hi jade I was in yours I think my names Emma x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
hyaa :-) ohh yes, let me know if you here back from them... my friend heard back from bradford within 2weeks. x
Reply 5
I will do and you too. I'm dying to know!! What is your friend doing?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi there, i have an interview tomorrow at Bradford University for Children's Nursing and I assume that your interview has already happened, and i just wondered if you have any advice of guidance for interview?! Also do you know if you get spoken to on a one-one basis as this is what I'm the most nervous about!!!
Thanks!! xxx
Reply 7
Just got my offer from bradford :-) mega excited!! It's my first choice so I'm really happy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hi Emma, wow! I'm so happy for you well done :-)
Where abouts was you sat in the group?? I guess I haven't got a place then I haven't heard back yet :-( ... Did you hear by post or email? Xx
And Siobhan thomp... I diddnt ha e to do a one to one. You just go into a room where they tell you a bit Bout the course, they then split you up into adult child and mental health nursing... Then you just have a bit of a group discussion. It is quite laid back. We got asked questions like why childrens nursing? then we had to choose 2 childrens services off some cards and say which 3 we would get rid of and why .
Just keep calm and im sure you will be fine xx
Reply 9
I was sit right in the middle jade. Short bobbed brown hair. My evision went blank where it said decision awaited then it came up on ucas track a few hours later :-) xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Oh yeah I remember. You did really well in the interview! I will let you know when I hear back. Did you get an email to say something had changed on your ucas? X
Reply 11
Yeah I did! And thanks I didn't feel that confident afterwards cos I was so nervous! Lol yeh definitely let me know web you hear x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Hi, they emailed me saying that they couldn't offer me a place however I am on the waiting list and after results day they may still contact me. Fingers crossed!!! X
Reply 13
Hi, i am applying there this year for child nursing.
Would be really grateful for an advice interview wise that you could offer, if you have time to say what happened during the interview.
Did you complete a numeracy and literacy exam? If so what kind of questions were asked?
Thanks! B
hi I have an interview at Bradford University on Wednesday 20th January. can anyone give me useful advice please??
hi I have an interview at Bradford University on Wednesday 20th January. can anyone give me advice please????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending