The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Tourism and Events?

Hey, Is anyone else applying to the Tourism and Events courses? Ive applied to study International Tourism Management :biggrin:
Reply 1
Hey :smile:I've applied for Tourism and Events too .Have you heard anything about it?I'm really curious.
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
No I havent heard anything :/ the most I have had is an email saying they have my application. And hello! :smile: good luck to getting in xx
Reply 3
I received a conditional offer a few days ago and I was surprised because I was expecting them to ask me for high grades but I only have to get at least 7 at the final exams.I feel relieved but in the same time I'm quite worried because nobody speaks about Tourism at Westminster and I was thinking if this would be the best choice.
Reply 4
I also received an offer from Aberystwyth University so the decision is really difficult.
Reply 5
I've applied for International Tourism Management too!

It's my firm choice
It is a hard choice :/ I know Aberystywth is a good university, its in a good area for tourism. But then Uclan has Blackpool nearby. Im from Wales :smile:.
And helloo to you too fellow applicant! :biggrin: xx
Reply 7
UCLan is surrounded by tourist areas, and hello! i'm from Hull :smile:
Reply 8
I'm in final year of doing hospitality management. Most of my lectures are with tourism and events students. It's a good course!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
:P It is so exciting, and its nice to meet you x
Reply 10
Can't wait for September
Reply 11
Anyone insured or firmed UCLan alongside LJMU?

Join the UCLan group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/297968443669571/

Meet people before you go, share flat numbers and courses!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending