The Student Room Group

Is being a nice,caring and true loving person bad

Guys i loved a girl and even today i have feelings for her because she was my first love. Our relationship lasted for around 2 years as she first came in my life as a stranger and proposed me when we were good friends. She had a bad past as she had broken up with her 3 past boyfriends. I too had feelings for her then and i said yes to her even after knowing her past and from then our relationship started. For some months everything was going good as inevery difficulty and problem i was there to help her when nobody was there whether in her studies,past problems,family issues,financial issues etc.
Slowly she made some new friends and started ignoring me whenever i called her she was busy and her call was mainly on waiting even at mid night, no msg replies etc. were there then. Her parents loved me as the boy i am in nature. Everyday she started insulting,abusing me in front of her friends and even in public too without any issue and started saying bye for ever. I never reacted in same way even though problem was thr in her, i just started to say sorry to her even when their was not my mistake in order to make our relationship normal. She insulted me several times everywhere mainly, along with her friends but i tried a lot to save our relationship. 4-5 months back she said that she want to do break up with me because she loves another person now, after listening this i was surprised and i tried my best to convince her but i was not. I know at that time i should have insulted her the same way she did to my heart's feelings and emotions but i didn't because i am not like her.
Some days before i called her and for the last time i said to her that still we can sort this but she didn't listened to me as always. As i have never studied co-education in my higher classes and then too i have been proposed several times by the girls and always i told them "no" because i am not that kind of boy who likes to do flirting with any girl's emotions and feelings.
I just wanna know from you all that what should i do, should i move on as life just moves on or i should wait for her that maybe in future she will realize her mistakes and will say sorry to me and want me back, i know there is just lil chance of it to happen??? I know that i should "Find someone who can change my life, not just my relationship status...."
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by amish_tr
I know at that time i should have slapped her and insulted her the same way she did to my heart's feelings and emotions so that she had felt the same way as i did always but i didn't because i am not like her.

No >.> you shouldn't have. I'm glad you didn't.

And yeah, just move on. If she's with someone else and she treated you like that, well I don't know, it doesn't sound worth your time. I'm sure you can get better. Just forget her >.>.
Reply 2
Why would you think to slap her? You think your hard hitting a girl huh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by ZRO
Why would you think to slap her? You think your hard hitting a girl huh?

Posted from TSR Mobile

bro but what when a girl slaps u 100 times without any cause and u don't just once to make her realize your feelings and emotions???
That's why i said that in my above lines...!!!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
x

no, but writing that eyesore is a crime
Reply 5
Wall of text.
Reply 6
Guys i loved a girl and even today i have feelings for her because she was my first love. Our relationship lasted for around 2 years as she first came in my life as a stranger and proposed me when we were good friends. She had a bad past as she had broken up with her 3 past boyfriends. I too had feelings for her then and i said yes to her even after knowing her past and from then our relationship started. For some months everything was going good as in her every difficulty and problem i was there to help her when nobody was there whether in her studies,past problems,family issues,financial issues etc. Slowly she made some new friends and started ignoring me whenever i called her she was busy and her call was mainly on waiting even at mid night, no msg replies etc. were there then. Her parents loved me as the boy i am in nature. Everyday she started insulting,abusing me in front of her friends and even in public too without any issue and started saying bye for ever. I never reacted in same way even though problem was their in her, i just started to say sorry to her even when their was not my mistake in order to make our relationship normal because i loved her. She insulted me several times everywhere mainly, along with her friends but i tried a lot to save our relationship. 4-5 months back she said that she want to do break up with me because she loves another person now, after listening this i was surprised and i tried my best to convince her but i was not. I know at that time i should have slapped her and insulted her the same way she did to my heart's feelings and emotions so that she had felt the same way as i did always but i didn't because i am not like her. Some days before i called her and for the last time i said to her that still we can sort this but she didn't listened to me as always. As i have never studied co-education in my higher classes and then too i have been proposed several times by the girls and always i told them "no" because i am not that kind of boy who likes to do flirting with any girl's emotions and feelings unless i love her. I just wanna know from you all that what should i do, should i move on as life just moves on and wait for the right girl or instead i should wait for her that maybe in future she will realize her mistakes and will say sorry to me and want me back, i know there is just lil chance of it to happen??? I know that i should "Find someone who can change my life, not just my relationship status...." :love:

Paragraphs.

Please use them
Reply 7
Read the first line... gave up on reading it.
I'm not even going to attempt to climb over/burrow under that Great Wall of Text.

The Chinese can only look on in envy, it makes their wall look like a fence.
Guys i loved a girl and even today i have feelings for her because she was my first love. Our relationship lasted for around 2 years as she first came in my life as a stranger and proposed me when we were good friends. She had a bad past as she had broken up with her 3 past boyfriends. I too had feelings for her then and i said yes to her even after knowing her past and from then our relationship started. For some months everything was going good as in her every difficulty and problem i was there to help her when nobody was there whether in her studies,past problems,family issues,financial issues etc. Slowly she made some new friends and started ignoring me whenever i called her she was busy and her call was mainly on waiting even at mid night, no msg replies etc. were there then. Her parents loved me as the boy i am in nature. Everyday she started insulting,abusing me in front of her friends and even in public too without any issue and started saying bye for ever. I never reacted in same way even though problem was their in her, i just started to say sorry to her even when their was not my mistake in order to make our relationship normal because i loved her. She insulted me several times everywhere mainly, along with her friends but i tried a lot to save our relationship. 4-5 months back she said that she want to do break up with me because she loves another person now, after listening this i was surprised and i tried my best to convince her but i was not. I know at that time i should have insulted her the same way she did to my heart's feelings and emotions so that she had felt the same way as i did always but i didn't because i am not like her. Some days before i called her and for the last time i said to her that still we can sort this but she didn't listened to me as always. As i have never studied co-education in my higher classes and then too i have been proposed several times by the girls and always i told them "no" because i am not that kind of boy who likes to do flirting with any girl's emotions and feelings unless i love her. I just wanna know from you all that what should i do, should i move on as life just moves on and wait for the right girl or instead i should wait for her that maybe in future she will realize her mistakes and will say sorry to me and want me back, i know there is just lil chance of it to happen??? I know that i should "Find someone who can change my life, not just my relationship status...." :love:

First of all, this sounds like a lot that I've been through.

Basically, and I'm so so sorry for you, this happened to me 3 weeks ago and it still hurts, but what I think happened (with me and you) is that she simply just decided she didn't like you any more. I was completely in love with my ex, and I went on holiday for 10 days, when I came back she barely talked to me. It went downhill from there.

I don't think there's anything you could do. I'm so, so sorry.

Just remember, the title of this is wrong. It is never ever a crime to be a good person, regardless of how people treat you. I'm sorry.

Take care.
bro but what when a girl slaps u 100 times without any cause and u don't just once to make her realize your feelings and emotions???

Don't ever ever hit a girl. Whatever she does to you.
Reply 11
Original post by Guills on wheels
First of all, this sounds like a lot that I've been through.

Basically, and I'm so so sorry for you, this happened to me 3 weeks ago and it still hurts, but what I think happened (with me and you) is that she simply just decided she didn't like you any more. I was completely in love with my ex, and I went on holiday for 10 days, when I came back she barely talked to me. It went downhill from there.

I don't think there's anything you could do. I'm so, so sorry.

Just remember, the title of this is wrong. It is never ever a crime to be a good person, regardless of how people treat you. I'm sorry.

Take care.

thnx a ton broda really... :smile:
Reply 12
You sound like you've been a bit clingy to be honest, one of those cases where you need to hear both sides of the story.

Unless I misread something in that massive wall of text
Reply 13

Bro still as a man, you shouldn't lay a hand on your girl in that way....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by bssjonny
Read the first line... gave up on reading it.

then why post?
Reply 15
Original post by Whelanmk
then why post?

true bro...
if people can't help then they should not say so...
thnx a ton broda really... :smile:

Glad to be a help:smile:
Guys i loved a girl and even today i have feelings for her because she was my first love. Our relationship lasted for around 2 years as she first came in my life as a stranger and proposed me when we were good friends. She had a bad past as she had broken up with her 3 past boyfriends. I too had feelings for her then and i said yes to her even after knowing her past and from then our relationship started. For some months everything was going good as inevery difficulty and problem i was there to help her when nobody was there whether in her studies,past problems,family issues,financial issues etc.
Slowly she made some new friends and started ignoring me whenever i called her she was busy and her call was mainly on waiting even at mid night, no msg replies etc. were there then. Her parents loved me as the boy i am in nature. Everyday she started insulting,abusing me in front of her friends and even in public too without any issue and started saying bye for ever. I never reacted in same way even though problem was thr in her, i just started to say sorry to her even when their was not my mistake in order to make our relationship normal. She insulted me several times everywhere mainly, along with her friends but i tried a lot to save our relationship. 4-5 months back she said that she want to do break up with me because she loves another person now, after listening this i was surprised and i tried my best to convince her but i was not. I know at that time i should have insulted her the same way she did to my heart's feelings and emotions but i didn't because i am not like her.
Some days before i called her and for the last time i said to her that still we can sort this but she didn't listened to me as always. As i have never studied co-education in my higher classes and then too i have been proposed several times by the girls and always i told them "no" because i am not that kind of boy who likes to do flirting with any girl's emotions and feelings.
I just wanna know from you all that what should i do, should i move on as life just moves on or i should wait for her that maybe in future she will realize her mistakes and will say sorry to me and want me back, i know there is just lil chance of it to happen??? I know that i should "Find someone who can change my life, not just my relationship status...."

1. I may be missing something here, but I don't think having broken up with her last three boyfriends really constitutes 'a bad past'. Sometimes relationships just don't work out, and it doesn't mean that the person who instigates the break-up is a bad person.

2. The problem here is not that you were nice, caring etc. The problem is that, like many couples, you and your ex-girlfriend just grew apart, which is something neither of you can help and is a perfectly valid reason for her not to want to be in a relationship with you, especially if she'd met someone else. Again, her breaking up with you does not make her a bad person, and your apparent refusal either to end the relationship when it was clear that neither of you was happy, or to move on now that it's over, does not necessarily make you a good one.
Reply 18
i read the first 4 words and knew you were a pussy.

Get some self respect and move on.

Oh and that last line is ridiculous, change your own ****ing life, no person can do that for you.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ZRO
Bro still as a man, you shouldn't lay a hand on your girl in that way....

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a girl and I'm not entirely sure I agree with you.

As a general rule, nobody should hit anyone else, regardless of whether they're a man or a woman, but if a girl is hitting her boyfriend repeatedly, I don't see why her gender entitles her to carry on without retaliation.

Domestic violence against men can be just as serious as against women and this idea that men shouldn't defend themselves against violent women just perpetuates the problem, surely?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending