The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
try H&R :smile:
Reply 2
If you think she's 'hygienic', go for it. If not, tell her to take a shower before hand.

And no, I've never tried.
Reply 3
Nice thread!:eek:
Ive tried it lol, its alrite, just if you get a pube in your mouth dont make it look obvious that your taking it out. Maybe try and have a few drinks before hand, get in the sexual mood, then you just dont care and you go for it :wink:
as long as shes clean the do it, i garuntee she will be grateful if you do it well
Reply 6
Honestly!!! Its not that bad, in fact there are quite a few guys I know who really quite like it, myself included!!
Reply 7
If you expect her to do the same to you, you can't not do anything in return. But yeah, make sure she's hygenic. xxx
she will be greatful if u do it right :wink:
Reply 9
personally i love doing it! It all prefernce though. The only thing you can do is give it a go and see how it goes and as someone else said if you do it well your gf will be a happy little bunny!!!
Reply 10
Cloud_Strife
just if you get a pube in your mouth dont make it look obvious that your taking it out. QUOTE]
:rofl: lol or choke....
I have never slept with someone who doesnt love it!!!
RAYPLETTS
My mates have said its disgusting.

what should i do, is it disgusting?

I'm sure men have different opinions on whether it's disgusting or not. :p:
Reply 13
Boys are so funny :biggrin:
Reply 14

Aw bless :biggrin:
Reply 15
How will you know if it's disgusting unless you try? Go for it, a lot of boys really do like it. You should get a kick out of how much you're pleasuring her. xx
Reply 16
In my opinion its not disgusting at all. At the end of the day its up to you, you shouldnt listen to us or your mates. You don't have a lot to lost by trying it, if you think its disgusting then dont do it again, but she'll probably love it and really appreciate it. She obviouly wants you to do it and it can be a huge turn on for both of you. Some guys including myself love doing it, others dont.
If you're concerned do it after she'd been in the shower.
It's all subjective, there is no right or wrong answer. I like anal but don't see the appeal of licking someone elses nether region, but some people are the exact opposite. Just judge for yourself with your own feelings and experiences.

Jaded
my friend has said that the same girl can taste different depending on the guy. something about biological compatibility. having said this, if she smells it's possible it's not because she's dirty. but just in case have her clean herself and shave well. some guys really love it. girls love oral sex so you'll score big points :smile:
my ex used to love giving me oral sex. he was the one who suggested it first. i guess it's just matter of opinion on whether you like it or not. i've never tried it for a guy, but my ex seemed to be more interested in giving me pleasure instead!

Latest

Trending

Trending