The Student Room Group

Politics at Nottingham?

Whilst I'm only in year 12, I've begun to think about university and what I want to study.

Basically I live quite near to Nottingham and I hear that it's actually pretty good for politics (hoping to study joint BA in Politics & Economics). I've also visited the Uni quite a few times on residential workshops and loved the campus and everything... Problem is that I don't really want to stay close to home. I want to see different places and so I'm not sure if it's the right place for me?

Thoughts and opinions?
Reply 1
Original post by Illuminate.
Whilst I'm only in year 12, I've begun to think about university and what I want to study.

Basically I live quite near to Nottingham and I hear that it's actually pretty good for politics (hoping to study joint BA in Politics & Economics). I've also visited the Uni quite a few times on residential workshops and loved the campus and everything... Problem is that I don't really want to stay close to home. I want to see different places and so I'm not sure if it's the right place for me?

Thoughts and opinions?

No-one on here will know if its the right place for you as thats something only you can tell. Visit on an open day, they should have some in June/July to have another look, ask questions and look at the course & entry requirements.

Also visit other universities on open days as well to see what you make of them.
Original post by Illuminate.

Thoughts and opinions?

Nottingham is good for politics, but it's not the best place to study it. So if you think you want to go somewhere a bit further away, then there are lots of other universities to look at!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending