The Student Room Group

I feel like I'm failing my A-Levels.

So, I'm doing Biology, Chemistry, Geography and English.

I took my Bio and Chem exams in the last couple of weeks and I feel like I did so much worse that I could do, and it's really getting me down. On top of that I got my bio ISA results which I got a D in.. 7 + 7 + 12.

I think my grades are likely to be C's in my Jan exams because I panicked. It's really getting my down, because I actually really enjoy this subjects and have been working hard, so I don't understand why I'm doing so badly.

Any advice?
You're not failing, you're stressing, it depends what and where you want to go next year, C's are ok, and Jan exams always go bad, revise harder or stress out less, you'll be fine
Reply 2
You need to breath and then get started on some revision. Why dont you talk to your teacher about why your struggling ?
TAlking to teachers you are on good terms with helps!! I have had this feeling/slump 3 times so far (yr 13 now) over the course of my A levels. Just think about resitting if you dont get what you want - unless you are aiming for oxbridge or medicine none of the universities seem to care if you have a resit or two!

Isa can be resat, and you can do several ISAs in your centre during the year and only submit your best one!

Talk to a subject teacher, they'll be able to advise you best!

Quick Reply

Latest