The Student Room Group

Criminology Applicants for 2013!

Hello!

I've applied to study Criminology at the Universities of Leicester, Essex, Birmingham City and Coventry and luckily got conditional offers from all of them without needing an interview! :biggrin: So happy!

Just curious as to whether anyone else has applied for Criminology at any of these Universities too?! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xBethanie
Hello!

I've applied to study Criminology at the Universities of Leicester, Essex, Birmingham City and Coventry and luckily got conditional offers from all of them without needing an interview! :biggrin: So happy!

Just curious as to whether anyone else has applied for Criminology at any of these Universities too?! :smile:

Applied at BCU-OFFER, SOUTHAMPTON SOLENT-OFFER, PORTSMOUTH-WAITING, ESSEX-REJECTED AND CHESTER-WAITING...
what you planning on doing after?
Reply 2
Original post by tintinmac
Applied at BCU-OFFER, SOUTHAMPTON SOLENT-OFFER, PORTSMOUTH-WAITING, ESSEX-REJECTED AND CHESTER-WAITING...
what you planning on doing after?

Not entirely sure what I want to do afterwards! Hoping to figure that one out when I'm doing the course :tongue:
That sounds great though, good luck on the reply from Chester!Which uni are you thinking of going to?
Original post by xBethanie
Not entirely sure what I want to do afterwards! Hoping to figure that one out when I'm doing the course :tongue:
That sounds great though, good luck on the reply from Chester!Which uni are you thinking of going to?

ohh right thats fair enough then:smile: and thaank you, they take long aha and southampton solent gunah be my firm wbuu?:biggrin:
Reply 4
Hahaa, that's alright :smile: yeah they do :frown: well I've visited them briefly, but I'm going to go on the full visit days and spend a whole day at each and see how I feel after! Apart from Essex, because I live in Essex and I've been on enough visit day things there already! :P ahhhh, decisions decisions!!
Reply 5
I've got an offer from Birmingham city to study criminology and policing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied for criminology at Chester in extra!:P haha waiting for a reply now :-)x
Reply 7
Good luck guys! :smile: x
Reply 8
Original post by harvey192248
I've applied for criminology at Chester in extra!:P haha waiting for a reply now :-)x

hey! im about to apply for criminology at chester too through extra! did you get an offer?x
Reply 9
Original post by shainey3
hey! im about to apply for criminology at chester too through extra! did you get an offer?x

did you get an offer? xx
did you get an offer? xx

hey! sorry not been on here in ages:L no im still waiting!-.- been 2 weeks now! have you applied yet?xx
Reply 11
hey! sorry not been on here in ages:L no im still waiting!-.- been 2 weeks now! have you applied yet?xx

Oww no, yeah ive applied, Hope we both get in :smile:
they'll probarbly take ages to get back, they did with me the first time I applied:L, yeah same! where you from? :smile:
Reply 13
they'll probarbly take ages to get back, they did with me the first time I applied:L, yeah same! where you from? :smile:

What did you apply for first time? and where? Ow I want to get in sooo badly!! :frown: North Wales :smile: you?x
What did you apply for first time? and where? Ow I want to get in sooo badly!! :frown: North Wales :smile: you?x

Sports Coaching at Chester and a few others:smile:, until I realised how shit it looked! haha:L, me to! so annoying waiting-.- yeah same haha! :smile: x
Reply 15
Sports Coaching at Chester and a few others:smile:, until I realised how **** it looked! haha:L, me to! so annoying waiting-.- yeah same haha! :smile: x

aw hahaha :L ooo, where abouts? might see you at uni if we both get in :P have you got facebook?x
Old Colwyn haha you? :smile: yeah you will! No I have twitter? :smile: xx
Reply 17
no way! Llandudno :smile: small world haha. aahh yeah @samhainey_ :smile:
Oh my Haha really is! Just followed you :smile: x
Criminology & Sociology at Anglia Ruskin (y)

Quick Reply

Latest