Scroll to see replies

Revenged
:rolleyes:

Why the **** not?

because i value my eyesight :<
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Rape on a stick, rape in a jar, chilled rape in a minibar... this has been an argumentative thread.
Reply 42
I'm going in september or whenever the term stars, ill **** you for blow
Reply 43
POLAND CALLING!!!
I can kind of see where you are coming from cause like I know two amazing looking girls coming to ucl with me starting in september and are both still virgins....and cough cough one of them I want and will be my girlfriend very soon!!! Woop Wooop lol sorry

Wait, why do you need casual sex if you will have a girlfriend?
Reply 44
Ludivine

Because he's a plaaaayah!

:rolleyes:
Ludivine

'Girlfriend' is probably a loose translation of 'person to have sex with' for Poland Calling.
Reply 46
hm...are you all guys going to UCL only to find some casual sex...
maybe you should try to find it somewhere else, for example red houses, eh?
matthia

maybe you should try to find it somewhere else

but is that not why we go to uni? education is only half of the reason we're going, surely?!
Reply 48
naughty_uk2
but is that not why we go to uni? education is only half of the reason we're going, surely?!

On a more important note...

Rather than UCL promoting save sex and giving out free condoms and promoting a load of stupid testing kits rubbish that no one ever bothers with...

Shouldn't they be giving girls free dildos...

Therefore the girls wouldn't be looking for boys to have sex with...

And so there won't be any more STD infestations in the student population...

Boys will just have to work harder to seduce the girls and then everyone would be happy...

because it is scientically proven that sex is more satifying when you have to work harder for it...

and the most important factor is that no boys would become pregnant and so there won't be any sudden abortions...
Reply 49
Revenged--you're missing one key expense that UCL or any uni would not be able to incure...the price of all those damn extra tissues for the boys deprived of sex.
Reply 50
Karma18
Revenged--you're missing one key expense that UCL or any uni would not be able to incure...the price of all those damn extra tissues for the boys deprived of sex.

UCL provide free toilet paper...

Surely they can't discriminate against the use of such material, can they?

Otherwise I'd take the case straight to the European Court of Human Rights...

Latest

Trending

Trending