The Student Room Group

Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Mine is April 19th, yours? Yeah I was thinking black jeans and idk I'm sure I'll think of something...
Reply 21
Mine is sometime in April, thought the interviews would be scheduled all year so was rather bemused when there were only 3 available days. Inconvenient but atleast it's an interview :P
Reply 22
19th April too! and yeah i'm sure that'd be alright :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by ChrissyH
Mine is sometime in April, thought the interviews would be scheduled all year so was rather bemused when there were only 3 available days. Inconvenient but atleast it's an interview :P

My thoughts exactly.

And woo April 19th! We should have a TSR meet up there or something haha
Reply 24
hello all.

I have just seen this. i have also applied to volunteer although my application is still being processed.
Reply 25
Has anyone else got an interview? i got one for Spectator Services. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by kurt123
Has anyone else got an interview? i got one for Spectator Services. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! Everyone I've spoken to has gotten press operations interviews (me included).

So when's yours? Mine is next week, I'm just gonna look up interview questions and the usual to prepare myself but I think mainly that it's all about being friendly and showing you can get the banter really..
Reply 27
Original post by aliceruth
Well done! Everyone I've spoken to has gotten press operations interviews (me included).

So when's yours? Mine is next week, I'm just gonna look up interview questions and the usual to prepare myself but I think mainly that it's all about being friendly and showing you can get the banter really..

Thanks. Cool that's really good. Well done to you too :smile:
There was only two dates and one was the day of my exam so I had to pick the one in June. Yep! Probably do the same. Kind of nervous though :/ Good Luck. I'm sure you will do great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by kurt123
Thanks. Cool that's really good. Well done to you too :smile:
There was only two dates and one was the day of my exam so I had to pick the one in June. Yep! Probably do the same. Kind of nervous though :/ Good Luck. I'm sure you will do great.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thankyoou, i was really wanting a date in June so it was after my exams but only April & May were options so heyho. I'll give you advice what to expect when it's over :smile: Really hope I get in aah!! Good luck to you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
thankyoou, i was really wanting a date in June so it was after my exams but only April & May were options so heyho. I'll give you advice what to expect when it's over :smile: Really hope I get in aah!! Good luck to you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww that's a shame. It probably depends on what role your getting interviewed for. Thanks a lot. Hope you do well ! :smile:
Reply 30

What are you taking with you, like documents wise? I applied using my driving license and I'm not sure if I need anything else
Reply 31
Original post by tom271
What are you taking with you, like documents wise? I applied using my driving license and I'm not sure if I need anything else

I applied with my passport so I'll bring that, I'm pretty sure that's all you need but I think I'll bring a couple bank statements/nat. insurance number just to be safe. How are you preparing for it?
Reply 32
I applied with my passport so I'll bring that, I'm pretty sure that's all you need but I think I'll bring a couple bank statements/nat. insurance number just to be safe. How are you preparing for it?

Okay, I'll probably do the same then, thanks. And I haven't done anything yet, too busy with coursework haha, I'll probably just think of some possible questions and how to answer them on the train up, you?
Reply 33
Original post by tom271
Okay, I'll probably do the same then, thanks. And I haven't done anything yet, too busy with coursework haha, I'll probably just think of some possible questions and how to answer them on the train up, you?

same my procrastination combined with school and revision has meant i haven't done anything.. except i bought a polo shirt haha so i have an outfit just no ideas to impress them :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
same my procrastination combined with school and revision has meant i haven't done anything.. except i bought a polo shirt haha so i have an outfit just no ideas to impress them :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha that's something at least! I'm quite looking forward to it, just pretty nervous as well :P
Reply 35
Original post by tom271
haha that's something at least! I'm quite looking forward to it, just pretty nervous as well :P

haha yeah, and I know, like I want it so badly! Fingers crossed we both get it! Is yours morning or afternoon?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
haha yeah, and I know, like I want it so badly! Fingers crossed we both get it! Is yours morning or afternoon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mines 2 til 3, you?
Reply 37
Original post by tom271
Mines 2 til 3, you?

seriously! so's mine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
seriously! so's mine!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh haha! maybe it's group interview or something?
Reply 39
Original post by tom271
Oh haha! maybe it's group interview or something?

haha don't worry it was an excited seriously not a mad one, yeah I thought it would be group ones, should be interesting :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending