The Student Room Group

going through weird psychological "Daddy-lust"? HELP!

not sure if this is the right forum.

basically, girls who have experienced 'baby-lust' might understand better what i mean. baby-lust means you keep wanting to look at babies, hold them, imagine having one, cuddle them, etc. nothing sexual about it.

well im experienceing real bad 'daddy-lust'. i keep wanting a much older guy to hug and be like a father figure, nothing at all sexual about it, its likewanting a father/daughter relationship, with ZERO sexuality involved.

my dad left when i was like 7 and i havent seen him since, never think about him, but i havent experienced anything like this and its only the past couple weeks its been really bad. i keep thinking these thoughts about older guys like lecturers, or authority figures. if i met a much older guy who wasnt a perv who just wanted a fake daughter for hugs and to look after, without the sexual aspect, i woudl be up for it. i do experience sexual desire, but the 'daddy-lust' is more like a craving for a daddy type relationship, with no kissing, no sexuality, just love and hugs etc.

im in my mid 20s. is there something wrong with me? anyone ever experienced this? i want that MORE than a relatoinship - i dont even think about relationship anymore, only what i described.

whats going on??
There's nothing wrong with you. You're just craving some fatherly affection, because it's been lacking in your life.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Thanks, i know it would be normal if i missed MY dad. but what i mean is like instead of having normal sexual fantasies or fancying normal guys, i have a bit like a crush but instead of thinking how handsome they are and how i want to snog them, i think about how stong and daddy-like they are, and imagine kind of intimate but not sexual things like really passionate hugs, and desiring to shout "i love my daddy"

i was disturbed at first. but then i realised that my relationship with one of these older guys is as though he is a father figure to me, and this has somehow triggered off some weird psychological thing that makes me want to treat him like a daddy, with daddy-like affection, but also he is really hot so somhow the daddy-affection and lust have become confused. also because i have no dad, that makes it all the more confusing. also he is widowed and celibate so a 'safe' non sexual option, much like daddys. i could seriously do with some daddy role play cuddling now though. its so weird. like being horney but for daddy affection. does anyone else get this?
Reply 3
ok so thats WHY and it IS normal.

but how do i make it stop so i can go back to normal, fancying and dating guys normally?
I'll make you call me daddy. Even though you ain't my daughter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending