The Student Room Group

Control Assessment help? Osmosis

My control assessment will start next week! its worth 25% of my final GCSE grade. Our topic is on Osmosis.Any tips please? Introduction? How can I get an A* for this? :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Go over your book, be ready for any detailed definitions, describe and explain any effects and make sure you can apply osmosis to a variety of situations (i remember we had to apply it to blood cells, but plant cells might also come up) also useful to make sure you can describe and explain the effects on osmisis (ie temperature on membrane permeability, and water potentials are the most obvious)

hope that helps, have fun :smile:

ive just realised your GCSE so some of what ive said might not apply to you until you get to a level, but I guess its better to be over prepared! Good Luck
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by amabella
Go over your book, be ready for any detailed definitions, describe and explain any effects and make sure you can apply osmosis to a variety of situations (i remember we had to apply it to blood cells, but plant cells might also come up) also useful to make sure you can describe and explain the effects on osmisis (ie temperature on membrane permeability, and water potentials are the most obvious)

hope that helps, have fun :smile:

ive just realised your GCSE so some of what ive said might not apply to you until you get to a level, but I guess its better to be over prepared! Good Luck

Thankyou so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending