The Student Room Group

Feeling like an idiot...

Whenever I speak to my crush I just go really stupid! I just get go into a weird day dreamy state and just can't focus! Like she'll ask me a question and I'll completely fall over my words and struggle to put sentences together...

I feel really annoyed at myself because I snap out of it straight away after she's gone... I always seem to talk about myself as well :frown:

any tips on how to talk to someone you like without doing what I do?
Are you Doctor John Dorian by any chance? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR iPhone App, I have am iPhone you jelly? :smug:
Reply 2
Tips? Man up, talk to her, make her laugh, get her number, ask her out.

P.S that dream light state will disappear once you talk to her
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Don't worry, some of us are cursed with this :sadnod: Unfortunately I don't have much of a solution for you, except maybe to talk to her over Facebook/texts so you can get to know her better more easily without tripping over yourself.
Invite her out to something you enjoy (and she might enjoy too, of course). You'll find you'll calm down for a bit after being in her presence. After all, she's only human.

Whatever you do, don't imagine her in her underwear in an effort to calm down... it doesn't work.
Reply 5
We've known each other for like 6 years and we text a moderate amount and she phones me up a few times...I'm fine texting but just talking to her...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending