Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Where are you from?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by lje214
Wow, that's mental haha! Are you firming it then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah firmed it on Tuesday but Im dead scared that i've made the wrong decision because its like the lowest on the league tables out of all my offers! Like the idea of living in Canterbury tho :biggrin:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by pipling
Yeah firmed it on Tuesday but Im dead scared that i've made the wrong decision because its like the lowest on the league tables out of all my offers! Like the idea of living in Canterbury tho :biggrin:

Have you visited it yet? I loved it there! What are you studying and where else did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by lje214
Have you visited it yet? I loved it there! What are you studying and where else did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope havn't been yet so its a tad risky, but I love historic cities so it can't be too bad I suppose! I'm doing History and I picked Glasgow as an insurance, and rejected Exeter, Royal Holloway and Newcastle. What's the city centre like? :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by pipling
Nope havn't been yet so its a tad risky, but I love historic cities so it can't be too bad I suppose! I'm doing History and I picked Glasgow as an insurance, and rejected Exeter, Royal Holloway and Newcastle. What's the city centre like? :smile:

I've not actually been into Canterbury, but I went to whistable which is only about ten minutes away and is really nice and by the sea haha :-) I'm going to an open day on March 23rd though so I'll have a look round then :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
This was Whistable the day I went :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
I'm making my decisions at the moment, and Kent is one of my offers. :smile: I think I'm pretty much the furthest away, since I live in Hong Kong. Man, Kent is going to be really far for me!
Reply 46
Original post by CeeTe3
I'm making my decisions at the moment, and Kent is one of my offers. :smile: I think I'm pretty much the furthest away, since I live in Hong Kong. Man, Kent is going to be really far for me!

Wow, that's cool! Where have you applied other than Kent?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Original post by lje214
Wow, that's cool! Where have you applied other than Kent?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! I've applied to Unviersity of Reading, City university of London, and two courses in Essex. I've received offers from all of them, thankfully! :smile: time to make decisions!
Reply 48
Original post by CeeTe3
Thanks! I've applied to Unviersity of Reading, City university of London, and two courses in Essex. I've received offers from all of them, thankfully! :smile: time to make decisions!

My friends first choice is Reading, she really likes it, but another friend hated it when she visited... Just personal preference I guess. What made you want to come to England? Good luck making your decisions!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by lje214
My friends first choice is Reading, she really likes it, but another friend hated it when she visited... Just personal preference I guess. What made you want to come to England? Good luck making your decisions!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:O I think I'll be going to City University, since the course there is better.
(edited 10 years ago)
I thought I would see something like Japan or US......I am from China......:confused:
:smile: oops.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 52
Original post by pipling
Newcastle - FLIPPIN' AGES!!! My dad's completely fuming because I couldn't have picked anywhere further from home haha lol!

I came down from Leeds. You probably won't go home much, but as long as you get nice accommodation you'll be fine ^^ Basically avoid Rutherford and Elliot.

Original post by Lisa yangqing
I thought I would see something like Japan or US......I am from China......:confused:

Don't worry there is quite a few people from the East here.

Kent is highly populated with people from London because of how easy it is to get there and back at the weekends.
I firmed Kent! and I'm from London :smile:
Reply 54
I'm from Austria :smile:
I think Kent is going to be my first choice and Lancaster than my second :-D
Reply 55
I am from London and I have firmed Kent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
South Wales, trying to work out how to get everything up there :P
Reply 57
Original post by MissRandom94
South Wales, trying to work out how to get everything up there :P

A big car! :-P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lje214

Sadly I can't afford insurance and no ones prepared to drive me,

Options seem to be coach, train or courier( for the stuff at least)
Reply 59
Original post by MissRandom94
Sadly I can't afford insurance and no ones prepared to drive me,

Options seem to be coach, train or courier( for the stuff at least)

Oh, well that's a bit mean!

Coach would probably be cheaper, perhaps easier to take stuff, but much longer. Train would be faster and courier is a good idea :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending