The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth University People

Scroll to see replies

Original post by georose
I've got a conditional offer for Biology. It's my first choice.

Also, I don't think I've been asked to send them my results...was this in the online letter they sent you when they gave you an offer? I hope I haven't just missed it somewhere...

Had an email asking for my college results and gcse and as level results to be sent to them :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Haven't had an offer from them yet :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kay_Protheroe
Makes me feel a bit better thanks! I thought it means I'd missed something! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your welcome :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by georose
I've got a conditional offer for Biology. It's my first choice.

Also, I don't think I've been asked to send them my results...was this in the online letter they sent you when they gave you an offer? I hope I haven't just missed it somewhere...

As I've already got my grades it my like conditions if that makes sense where as other people's conditions are to get the grades

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by pizzle223
I'm already there. feel free to ask...

What course do you do ?

How are the halls like ?

Do you enjoy it, is it everything you hoped for ?

Are the lecturers helpful ?

How's the city life ?

:biggrin:
Original post by RollingDylan
What course do you do ?

How are the halls like ?

Do you enjoy it, is it everything you hoped for ?

Are the lecturers helpful ?

How's the city life ?

:biggrin:

Hey,

I'm doing Civil and Coastal Engineering. But will be changing/ leaving at the end of the year.

I'm staying in Central Point which is really quite nice. Most of the other halls I've seen have been pretty good too but they do lack the feeling of a home.

I can't say I overly enjoy it if I'm totally honest. Mainly because I'm not loving my course I think and I feel like I'm not really experiencing life to the fullest. (Basically I just want to be travelling all the time).

My Tutor is great, good to talk to, passionate about the subject and understanding when I spoke with him about changing courses. My Applied Maths lecturer is good too although I haven't had so much one on one contact with him. Sadly both of my Physics lecturers have been a joke and nobody turns up to those lectures as very little is learnt and you get more from just reading the information on the portal.

The city is very small. Seems more like a large town but it isn't too bad. The clubs/bar are ok. it's busy everynight of the week and not too pricey. It all depends what you're into tho, for most 18 year olds they seem to love it. I'm 21 and don''t quite have the same tastes in music as a lot of people but there are places which cater more towards my style. The area is good for a lot of outdoors activities which is plymouths strong point. Although this does mean making friends with people who drive, which many people seem to here (although you don't need a car to get by).
Reply 26
hi all applied to do ocean exploration and firmed my place at plymouth uni, just waiting for them to confirm my results are all correct as i already have my grades. Anyone else out there doing ocean exploration or any based ocean science ?
Reply 27
I have 4 offers all from Plymouth in International relations.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending