The Student Room Group

Holland & Barrett

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Timoghada
Did they call you?

I got a call as well, are you going to the recruitment day tomorrow?
Yep
Yep. Do you have any idea what it is about? The woman was to quick on the phone lol
Yep. Do you have any idea what it is about? The woman was to quick on the phone lol

She was fast with me as well lol, all i remember her saying was that it starts at 9 and that first is group activities and then if you're sucessful then you go on to do an interview :biggrin:

It says to "dress to impress" though in the email, what does that mean :unimpressed:
When I asked her what to wear, she said it needs to smart. I'm gonna wear a black and white tight dress with a black blazer and mid heels. Erm don't forget to bring proof of eligibility because she said they will turn you away x
When I asked her what to wear, she said it needs to smart. I'm gonna wear a black and white tight dress with a black blazer and mid heels. Erm don't forget to bring proof of eligibility because she said they will turn you away x

That's so clever I didn't even ask lol! Ah that sounds nice, I might wear something similar think i'm gonna go for a black dress with some flats and a khaki straight jacket as well!

Oh yeah lol! Thank you, wouldn't be good if i'd forgotten that LOL!

I'll look out for you! :biggrin:
Yep they called me back as well, will see u on Friday. It will be 31 on Friday so prepare for the heat lol
Reply 47
I also have the recruitment day tomorrow .. Don't know what to expect , but good luck
Better than Sports Direct any day
Original post by Gazzaaa
Better than Sports Direct any day

Have you been to one? I mean the recruitment data? Is it a new thing?
Day*
Hey guys
Im applying for a job at Holland and barretts and had no idea what to put as my salary expectations,, any advice?
Original post by 724337x
Hey guys
Im applying for a job at Holland and barretts and had no idea what to put as my salary expectations,, any advice?

It depends on your age I think. For sales assistant...
Under 18 year olds get under £6
Over 18 year olds get over £6
(APPROXIMATELY)
(edited 8 years ago)
What are the age requirements to work at Holland and Barrett ?
Original post by Ferina.sage
What are the age requirements to work at Holland and Barrett ?

At least 16 in most places
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by nadineheather
I'm a weekend supervisor and I'm 18, so I get £6.49 an hour, I have no clue what the associate levels of pay are though. My interview was pretty simple to be honest, just a case of "do you want a supervisor job, or an associate job?". Of course I said supervisor, 'cus I assumed it'd be more money and it looks better on my CV! It's not an amazing place to work for, and you have to learn to hold your own - tell them when something's annoying you and don't let them mess you around and you'll be fine. :smile: The courses aren't too bad either, you get a bunch of help with them.

What is the minimum age to work there?
Reply 56
Does anyone know when pay day is for this month?
Anyone had a job here recently? I applied here a while back but never managed to get through the questions :redface:

:bump:
Hey I was wondering if you remembered the questions that came on the induction test ? My manager wont tell me the answers I'm afraid
worked here for 5 months, couldn't hack it almost of products don't work and so many people are despret. like atheritus supplements that have been shown not to work and they just change the name slightly.. it was to sad to sell poor elderly people a product I knew didn't help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending